PDA

View Full Version : Doing a survey on Internet. Please respond.

Rij
October 9th, 2007, 07:25 PM
All of us use the Internet in many forms. Is there anything about it that sucks? Is there anything that is missing now, which would better your experience?
Please post your answers or send me a private message, no matter how trivial it might be.

Incense
October 9th, 2007, 07:30 PM
All of us use the Internet in many forms. Is there anything about it that sucks? Is there anything that is missing now, which would better your experience?
Please post your answers or send me a private message, no matter how trivial it might be.

Anything about the internet that sucks? That fact that we have windows machines spreading worms and viruses around on it, and people in general trying to scam everyone with phishing sites, and the ads. They are everywhere!

Rij
October 9th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Just a quick note to that. Some of the annoyances are a result of the fact that the Internet is free. Targeted ads are a case in point. So lets exclude that. I am more interested in "experiences" or "features".

regomodo
October 9th, 2007, 08:21 PM
spam

ticopelp
October 9th, 2007, 08:36 PM
The Internet's participation culture sucks. Mostly because Sturgeon's Law is in full effect and 90% of the opinions and attitudes out there are sub-moronic drivel.

Good: Thanks to the Internet, people can say anything they please.
Bad: Thanks to the Internet, they do.