PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT : Where to request tutorial howto guide

SpiritIsReality
October 7th, 2007, 02:38 AM
Any body got a request, well step right up. This first line was written after post #10. so forgive me. 1-9 I mean 0-9.

howdy
oh ya
anywhere
totallyfreeonline !!!
what a bunch of in a place soo big
buds
you bet.
what I'd like to request is a post that anybody can edit so it's like a wiki only on the forum, and I'd like to call the page
OnlineResources what a dream. but you can edit that too. I mean the name, stay outta my mind
where's that good reference for internet jargon that RAV TUX came up with yesterday? I had a better one too, oh ya I just typed in ftw in the Wikipedia search box and bam !!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ftw

n3tfury ... ftw ... if i didn't start this thread, you'd've ... you know got here first. your avatar ftw oh okay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang
http://www.dmoz.org/Reference/Dictionaries/By_Subject/Computers/Internet_Terms_and_Acronyms/

free linux books online, gratefully taking donations. free, gratis, onlinetotally free

n3tfury
October 7th, 2007, 02:45 AM
howdy
oh ya
anywhere
totallyfreeonline !!!
buds

someone's drunk.

FuturePilot
October 7th, 2007, 02:53 AM
Did someone's account get hacked?:-s

Nano Geek
October 7th, 2007, 02:55 AM
howdy
oh ya
anywhere
totallyfreeonline !!!
buds
you bet.
what I'd like to request is a post that anybody can edit so it's like a wiki only on the forum, and I'd like to call the page
OnlineResources what a dream.

n3tfury ... ftw ... if i didn't start this thread, you'd've ... you know got here first.OK? :confused:

SpiritIsReality
October 7th, 2007, 02:57 AM
howdy

ya, pwn3d or something right?

buds

SpiritIsReality
October 7th, 2007, 03:00 AM
howdy

FuturePilot ... no thanks for askin' . I was just trying to brag up all the free knowledge being documented around here is all. Were you going to help me track the culprits or ?

What a country. Ubuntu.

Nano Geek
October 7th, 2007, 03:03 AM
Can someone close this thread please?
Its getting kinda scary. :shock:

FuturePilot
October 7th, 2007, 03:04 AM
Can someone close this thread please?
Its getting kinda scary. :shock:

It's shocking:shock::shock:

Nano Geek
October 7th, 2007, 03:05 AM
It's Horrific :shock::shock::shock:

SpiritIsReality
October 7th, 2007, 03:06 AM
howdy

so should there be some forums that you can't edit your post? or is it ok the way it is or what?

buds
okay so you gotta know what you're doing to put faces on as an edit. or at least be able to look up the face window somewhere else right?
or have WYSIWYg enabled in options. UsrCP options.? looking up shock so can join in the fun, but you guys could change them all to purple by the time I get back with a pink one right? Cool
so why are you allowed to stalk on this forum. go ahead and try it, advanced search, fmat , search. cool for runnin down tips from somebody who knows something, like who ...? Could That be on the page too?

n3tfury
October 7th, 2007, 03:08 AM
howdy
oh ya
anywhere
totallyfreeonline !!!
buds
you bet.
OnlineResources what a dream. but you can edit that too. I mean the name, stay outta my mind

n3tfury ... ftw ... if i didn't start this thread, you'd've ... you know got here first. your avatar ftw oh okay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang
http://www.dmoz.org/Reference/Dictionaries/By_Subject/Computers/Internet_Terms_and_Acronyms/

free linux books online, gratefully taking donations. free, gratis, onlinetotally free

step away from the computer.

Frak
October 7th, 2007, 03:14 AM
@OP, whenever you post a thread, stick to the topic without much dabbing elsewhere.

Also, just suggest a change to be made to the Original Post.

P.S. If you do want inform us about sites, then post that as a separate topic. Else it may be considered spam and deleted.

SpiritIsReality
October 7th, 2007, 03:26 AM
howdy

OK?

buds

SpiritIsReality
October 7th, 2007, 03:37 AM
@OP, whenever you post a thread, stick to the topic without much dabbing elsewhere.

Also, just suggest a change to be made to the Original Post.

P.S. If you do want inform us about sites, then post that as a separate topic. Else it may be considered spam and deleted.
ok
so if I start a thread called List Open Source Free Resources Online or ? and then others post great links to online books in networking, movie making and you know anything that should go one the list, then I could
suggest a change to the original post, and then you'd look after it, like if I suggested or asked mods to keep up the changes to the op , and see what happens?
I'm kinda worried about the ps. could you explain that one again, like how is this going to work ?
It'd be totally up to you guys as far as I'm concerned.
You're in charge now, and I'm not wanting to change or get involved in any of that, that's beyond me, heck I'm trying to get thru chapter 4 of rute. and I had to skip some stuff (hex and you know)
dam near lost my buzz
I love this place
buds

Frak
October 7th, 2007, 03:47 AM
ok
so if I start a thread called List Open Source Free Resources Online or ? and then others post great links to online books in networking, movie making and you know anything that should go one the list, then I could
suggest a change to the original post, and then you'd look after it, like if I suggested or asked mods to keep up the changes to the op , and see what happens?
I'm kinda worried about the ps. could you explain that one again, like how is this going to work ?
It'd be totally up to you guys as far as I'm concerned.
You're in charge now, and I'm not wanting to change or get involved in any of that, that's beyond me, heck I'm trying to get thru chapter 4 of rute. and I had to skip some stuff (hex and you know)
dam near lost my buzz
I love this place
buds
If you Query A
State B and
Advertise C

Then your post makes no sense and I shouldn't be the only one who believes that A, B, and C are different and should be Separate and Independent.

And, I'd suggest changes to your post, but I wouldn't exactly look after it. Also, an Admin would most likely only change the Original Post if it was VERY important, or you were profain.

SpiritIsReality
October 7th, 2007, 03:55 AM
howdy

well, (Omni23) my mistake, it's Omnios has a library for terminal, and one for programmers, but I don't think I can handle such a task
but I'd like for there to be a
Networking Library
Multimedia Library
I mean
...a library that can be donated to by anybody who can post on this forum. Something Like the Important Links sticky.

SpiritIsReality
October 7th, 2007, 07:06 AM
howdy

didn't know you could talk to God on this forum? well watch this ...
God help me, if nobody else does, well even if they do, pretty selfish, God help us. or Lord love us ...
If I learn how to make a web page, and then links to stuff, I could be just like all the other geniuses

dreams ... somewhere, ..over the rainbow, way .. up .. high.
I really like this forum. I just wish I knew more ...
buds