PDA

View Full Version : I hate my dog!

floke
October 6th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Last night, my 6 month old son staying at his nans, looking forward to unbroken night's sleep and lay-in for first time in ages. Half 4 in the morning and my dog decides to take a sloppy crap all over the bedroom carpet.

Grrrr.

marco123
October 6th, 2007, 12:10 PM
What's a lie in? Mine barks until I get up. He's like my alarm clock.:)

n3tfury
October 6th, 2007, 12:18 PM
see, the thing is - you have two kids.

FuturePilot
October 6th, 2007, 01:55 PM
That's why I have a cat;)

poe503
October 6th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Last night, my 6 month old son staying at his nans, looking forward to unbroken night's sleep and lay-in for first time in ages. Half 4 in the morning and my dog decides to take a sloppy crap all over the bedroom carpet.

Grrrr.

Probably not a coincidence. Dogs are very sensitive to changes in routine. Your son being gone probably put the dog on edge.

southernman
October 6th, 2007, 03:58 PM

ummm, cat's poop too!

@ the OP... sorry but that's funny schtuff right there

n3tfury
October 6th, 2007, 05:03 PM

no different. cats just like to **** and claw. pets can be as much work as kids.

nickburns
October 6th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Buy fish, they are easy...

-grubby
October 6th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Buy fish, they are easy...

exactly. My dogs like barking at random things in the middle of the night it's REALLY annoying!:mad:

blackened
October 6th, 2007, 06:33 PM
My dogs bark at everything when they're outside. If they have nothing to bark at, then they just bark at the air. I like to pretend that they are picking up radiowaves from extraterrestrials, and that, if I were more sensitive, earth would already be a suburb of Uranus.