View Full Version : age of conan

October 2nd, 2007, 01:06 AM

so it looks like they are using what originally was the AO client after years of work on it, which seems to run decently on wine except for their patcher

11.5 What does it mean to be a Windows Vista launch title?

it says it will run in dx9 also, so it's not just directx10, hopefully this is a good sign for getting it to run under wine? i guess it's all just speculation until we get a chance to try it unless someone here snuck into the beta under the guise of vista :-\"

October 2nd, 2007, 01:30 AM
I am getting an xbox 360 just for this when it coems out

October 2nd, 2007, 04:22 AM
i could but i'd much rather use keyboard and mouse, or if i really want to use a controller usb logitech works pretty good

that's if it works

April 26th, 2008, 01:38 PM
ugh crap all i raelly play is half life 2 and other source mods, and I just installed hardy, and vowed to not install winders, then just after i got it all set up i remembered age of conan is coming out next month =(.. I will try and run in wine before i even install windows.. I know that AO worked fine in cedega.. is it the same engine?? then again i remember when AO actually came out had the best graphics out there and my brothers almost top of the line AMD T-Bird barely ran it I think he had like a geforce 3 ti 500, probably about 200$ video card at the time... =(