PDA

View Full Version : Mistake In #5

meborc
September 29th, 2007, 11:48 AM
in the top 5 strategy games section... there is a review of GLEST with the picture from BATTLE FOR WESNOTH :)

both are good games and deserve reviews, but please, do not mix them together :D

ronniet
September 29th, 2007, 10:35 PM
in the top 5 strategy games section... there is a review of GLEST with the picture from BATTLE FOR WESNOTH :)

both are good games and deserve reviews, but please, do not mix them together :D

Yes, sorry 'bout that. There was a bit of a mix up with a couple of the game review screens... :(

meborc
September 30th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Yes, sorry 'bout that. There was a bit of a mix up with a couple of the game review screens... :(

no problem :) accidents happen... although i don't understand how battle for wesnoth (a flagship of FOSS gaming) was left out of the top 5 :)

there should be polls before that sort of thing!

but again... you guys do a very nice work @ full circle... hats down and keep on it!

ronniet
September 30th, 2007, 08:49 PM
no problem :) accidents happen... although i don't understand how battle for wesnoth (a flagship of FOSS gaming) was left out of the top 5 :)

well, Battle for Wesnoth was in a previous Top5 so we didn't want to feature it AGAIN when there are plenty other games that could do with some exposure too... :)

onlineapps
October 14th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. I was originally going to include Wesnoth instead of Glest, but then changed the article and forgot to change the screenshots.

I was hoping no one would notice :oops:

Andrew Min (the writer of the article)

ronniet
October 15th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Yeah, sorry about that. I was originally going to include Wesnoth instead of Glest, but then changed the article and forgot to change the screenshots.

I was hoping no one would notice :oops:

Andrew Min (the writer of the article)

Cool! I was about to say it was probably my fault!

You win! :KS

onlineapps
October 15th, 2007, 01:15 AM
Cool! I was about to say it was probably my fault!

You win! :KS

You wanna say it's your fault, I won't stop you ;)