PDA

View Full Version : Things To Do In An Elevator

RAV TUX
September 27th, 2007, 02:37 AM
;)
1. When there's only one other person in the elvator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.

2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.

3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.

4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.

5. Hold the doors open and say your saiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"

6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"

7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.

8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.

9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.

10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.

11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.

12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"

13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.

14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"

15. Swat at flies that don't exist.

16. Tell people that you can see their aura.

17. Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.

18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"

19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"

20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.

22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.

23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.

24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".

Kingsley
September 27th, 2007, 02:42 AM
Lol half of those seem like things Mr. Bean would do.

kr0n05 I I
September 27th, 2007, 02:45 AM
Lol half of those seem like things Mr. Bean would do.

Haha! +1

Btw, is that movie any good? :popcorn:

Reminds me of the list of things to do in walmart.

:lolflag:

FuturePilot
September 27th, 2007, 03:14 AM
Now this is just classic to do in an elevator.
http://images2.jokaroo.net/flash/elevatordisco.swf

Sporkman
September 27th, 2007, 03:30 AM
link (http://apps.facebook.com/goodjokes/?act=joke&jokeid=bf045bffcbcc7025e4756c40273ff762)

:o:o:o

That's... That's a site that requires a login!!!

SPAM! Mods - this guy's a spammer!! He's probably an alias of this guy:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=479418

The article may be slightly entertaining, but the SPAM is not.

Frak
September 27th, 2007, 04:16 AM
link (http://apps.facebook.com/goodjokes/?act=joke&jokeid=bf045bffcbcc7025e4756c40273ff762)

adamorjames
September 27th, 2007, 04:20 AM
awesome list :lolflag:

Spr0k3t
September 27th, 2007, 05:27 AM
My favorite... find a glass elevator spanning many floors which faces a large courtyard. With three or four individuals... belt out a song like Amazing Grace in unison. Make sure to stop singing at least one floor before your destination. When you get out of the elevator, look around like everyone in the group has gone mad asking the nearest individual about voices.

Another one... Grab your copy of the Imperial March and reinact the arrival of Lord Vadar as though the elevator is the doorway to the imperial shuttle. Go back to "doing nothing" when you find the person exiting the elevator is not Lord Vadar.

tcpip4lyfe
September 27th, 2007, 05:34 AM
25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".

Im going to use that one in the bars. :guitar:

yabbadabbadont
September 27th, 2007, 05:39 AM
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
I've done that before.... :twisted:

Another good one is to mutter a sequence of random numbers under your breath, but only while the elevator is in motion. That one REALLY freaks people out. :lol: (You get plenty of personal space on a crowded elevator that way too ;))

I'm fairly certain that, at some point in my life, my sense of humor will engender a need for legal counsel. :D

Edit: I just thought of another good one to try sometime. Pull a lollipop out of your mouth and offer to share it with others.

southernman
September 27th, 2007, 05:59 AM
lol funny stuff!

SPAM! :p

Serously though... this one:

10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking. In this day and age (in the US anyway) will likely get you a free visit from the local police depatment, FBI, CIA and ATF

thisllub
September 27th, 2007, 06:35 AM
It is usually enough to turn around with your back to the doors, face the people in the lift and smile.

beercz
September 27th, 2007, 09:51 AM
I was in a crowded lift (what us Brits call an elevator) once with a friend. As usual no one spoke whilst in this lift, pure silence.

My friend whispered to me in a voice just loud enough for everyone else to hear, "I took my cat to the vets yesterday and the vet told me he's got fleas."

Sure enough within seconds the other people in the lift were sub-consciously (or consciously for all I know) scratching themselves!!

My friend didn't have a cat at the time!

lisati
September 27th, 2007, 10:01 AM
It is usually enough to turn around with your back to the doors, face the people in the lift and smile.

If possible, do so with a group of friends or colleagues.

lisati
September 27th, 2007, 10:05 AM
I was in a crowded lift (what us Brits call an elevator) once with a friend. As usual no one spoke whilst in this lift, pure silence.

My friend whispered to me in a voice just loud enough for everyone else to hear, "I took my cat to the vets yesterday and the vet told me he's got fleas."

Sure enough within seconds the other people in the lift were sub-consciously (or consciously for all I know) scratching themselves!!

My friend didn't have a cat at the time!

Now why did I start scratching my head then? This reminded me of one of the opening scenes in the movie "Ghost", where Partrick Swayze's character is talking with a colleague about an imaginary contagious ailment that the colleague supposedly had.

iPower
September 27th, 2007, 03:48 PM
reprogram the buttons

Bungo Pony
September 27th, 2007, 04:19 PM
If I'm in an elevator alone, I usually make an effort to pass gas just before I get off.

southernman
September 27th, 2007, 04:25 PM
If I'm in an elevator alone, I usually make an effort to pass gas just before I get off.

So that was you eh? Man, something crawled inside you and died! :p

LaRoza
September 27th, 2007, 06:11 PM
There are two things I know of to really make people shift there feet :D:

0. When entering an lift with other people already on it, don't turn around to face the door, just look straight ahead

1. If you enter an lift with only one or two people on it, stand a little closer to the other people. Instead of dividing the room equally. It has nothing to do with the actual space, people will divide the space equally, even for two people.

Ozor Mox
September 27th, 2007, 06:32 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O1RD1IUdq6s

:popcorn:

LaRoza
September 27th, 2007, 06:43 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O1RD1IUdq6s

:popcorn:

Thats good.

Better still, is when in a dressing room, call out to an attendant "Where is the toilet paper?".

yabbadabbadont
September 27th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Another thing that makes other riders nervous, is to hum your favorite song... in a monotone. You'll need to practice beforehand, as it is not as easy as it sounds.

RAV TUX
September 27th, 2007, 11:23 PM
:o:o:o

That's... That's a site that requires a login!!!

SPAM! Mods - this guy's a spammer!! He's probably an alias of this guy:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=479418

The article may be slightly entertaining, but the SPAM is not.

Sporkman
September 27th, 2007, 11:34 PM

Yeah, "ha ha ha". You convinced the mods to give me a de-merit! :mad:

RAV TUX
September 27th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Yeah, "ha ha ha". You convinced the mods to give me a de-merit! :mad:

Sporkman I didn't realize this had happened or that you are upset with me I sincerely apologize. (I honestly have no recollection of this event)

For the record I have no power to convince anybody of giving you anything here. I am a normal member of these forums just like anybody else. I can only utilize the basic report post function like any other member.