PDA

View Full Version : Forums Donation Sytem

xodeus
August 9th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Hi ubuntuforums owners.
I would like to donate a small amount of money for your further existence, but I can't use paypal as I don't own a credit card. So If your could send me an email with bank account information then I can transfer an amount for you.

Thanks

ubuntu-geek
August 9th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Hello, if you have a checking account you can pay via paypal without having a paypal account currently this is the only way we can accept donations. I am looking for other methods for people in your situation.

xodeus
August 9th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Hello, if you have a checking account you can pay via paypal without having a paypal account currently this is the only way we can accept donations. I am looking for other methods for people in your situation.
Sorry. I only have a normal account with a atm card (i suppouse, living in denmark so i don't know how this is called) and internet bank.

AgenT
August 10th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Sorry. I only have a normal account with a atm card (i suppouse, living in denmark so i don't know how this is called) and internet bank.

Donate your time instead of money to Ubuntu. Help people out or do something else (help write some documentation or code if you can).

xodeus
August 10th, 2005, 07:24 AM
Donate your time instead of money to Ubuntu. Help people out or do something else (help write some documentation or code if you can).
I will do so. I will try to help others with ubuntu as much as I can, and when it's possible to transfer money then I will do so too.