PDA

View Full Version : Rock Star Toolbar : listen to 51 Rock Radio Sations, check it out

shpaz
September 19th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Hi guys,
For the last few days I was very busy making a toolbar and I finished it yesterday. I think this toolbar will be a great help for alot of people (Rockers & Guitarests). I called it "Rock Star" and is here why I think its worth all the time I put into it:

1-It allows you to listen to 51 different Rock radio stations, yes thats right I spent a lot of time looking for all the stations. I put Rock, Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Metal, Hard Rock, and country music radio stations so everyone is happy. And dont worry guys its free and very easy to use.

2- It allows you to search using Google search engine.

3-If you clicked on the small black arrow on the search panel a menu will apper with an option to search for any guitar tabs you want on Ultimate-Guitar web site.

4-Rock Star toolbar blocks any pop-up if don't want them to bather you any more.

5- I also added a feature that notifies if you got an e-mail.

6- I put a RSS feeds from sevral guitar sites.

and other stuff too. plz install it then tell me if you liked it or not and if you have any questions or comment plz post them here or PM me OK?

one more thing, I swear guys that this is NOT a spam or anything.

Download it from here:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/redseastar/

OK guys Im holding my breath...

Enjoy