PDA

View Full Version : One rude penguin

runemaste644
September 15th, 2007, 03:49 AM
How rude is this penguin to you? (scale of 1-10)http://www.wordstudio.net/gist/fodder/penguin_animated.gif

FuturePilot
September 15th, 2007, 03:52 AM
Which way is the scale going?

Nano Geek
September 15th, 2007, 04:38 AM
Penguins like the water. Plus, he would have fallen in anyway if he kept going in that direction. The other penguin was just making his trip shorter. ;)

I gave him a 3.

loell
September 15th, 2007, 04:43 AM
yeah, the other is just assisting him , which makes it more easy to dive

FuturePilot
September 15th, 2007, 04:46 AM
I say 2. Poor little penguin would have fallen in anyway.

init1
September 15th, 2007, 05:05 AM
How much rudder could a penguin be? I gave it an 8.

~~Tito~~
September 15th, 2007, 08:00 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant stop laughing this is so HILARIOUS!!!!:lolflag::lolflag::lolflag::lolflag:: lolflag::lolflag:

Seriously though that penguin is a FESTISIO(Peter from Family Guy's made up word when calling someone a name)!!! I GAVE HIM A !) FOR THAR!!!!

XD, XD!!!

runemaste644
September 15th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Which way is the scale going?
1 is lowest

FuturePilot
September 15th, 2007, 05:29 PM
The penguin that pushed him is named Feisty:lolflag:

runemaste644
September 15th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Penguins like the water. Plus, he would have fallen in anyway if he kept going in that direction. The other penguin was just making his trip shorter. ;)

I gave him a 3.

I believe it is mud, not water.

mocoloco
September 15th, 2007, 11:00 PM
I said only a two, since you should have seen what the other penguin did to him first to deserve it. Any guesses?

Nano Geek
September 15th, 2007, 11:08 PM
I believe it is mud, not water.Do they have mud in Antarctica? It seems that it would be frozen.

runemaste644
September 16th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Well, it is mud like anyway.

BTW...

This is my New favorite picture.
Made in PhotoShop

init1
September 18th, 2007, 02:09 AM
Do they have mud in Antarctica? It seems that it would be frozen.
By that logic:
Do they have water in Antarctica? It seems that It would be frozen.

~~Tito~~
September 18th, 2007, 02:28 AM
They have water, only along the shore though so no they "don't".

Nano Geek
September 18th, 2007, 04:38 PM
By that logic:
Do they have water in Antarctica? It seems that It would be frozen.Ocean water is always moving. So, yes they do.
Also, there are hundreds of layers of ice on top of Antarctica. I think that any mud would be buried far below.

LaRoza
September 18th, 2007, 04:41 PM
It was justified, what would you do to stand out if you looked like everyone else?

Billy_McBong
September 19th, 2007, 12:40 AM
i gave him a 4 because he was gonna fall in the water anyway but he did slap him in the back of the head

Kingsley
September 19th, 2007, 12:54 AM
The penguin that fell is a noob that didn't RTFM so the Linux guru penguin showed him what's up.

r4ik
September 19th, 2007, 01:08 AM
The penguin that fell is a noob that didn't RTFM so the Linux guru penguin showed him what's up.

With respect RTFM is not commonly used here and you have to get you're feet wet first if you want to know what the water is all about.

loell
September 19th, 2007, 04:15 AM
With respect RTFM is not commonly used here and you have to get you're feet wet first if you want to know what the water is all about.

like the penguin, who's gonna dive in to the water anyway, irregardless of slap/smack on the back of the head.

and so are we gonna be doing the RTFM sooner or later, luckily TFM these days are quite numerous and easy to understand.

mocoloco
September 19th, 2007, 05:04 AM
I like it.
My theory is the slapper (who I'll call Slappy) did it because the slappee (who I'll call Splashy) is the head of a corporation called Penguinsoft, that claims Linux violates 100 billion of it's software patents. Slappy is an old-time Linux kernel hacker with m@d ski11z; he even pioneer the penguin-computer interface guidelines that outline concave monitors that leave beak-room, and the Dvorak for flippers keyboard layout. He was pissed that Splashy not only had the audacity to make such claims, but that he was stupid enough to do it in Antarctica, a continent where software patents aren't valid. It was more than vengeance, it was a slap for freedom.

yabbadabbadont
September 19th, 2007, 10:12 PM
It is obvious that the two are brothers. The older one is just putting the younger in his proper place. :D

runemaste644
September 20th, 2007, 09:22 PM
I like it.
My theory is the slapper (who I'll call Slappy) did it because the slappee (who I'll call Splashy)
:lolflag:

LaRoza
September 21st, 2007, 03:45 PM

...or the entire body wet in Slappee's case.

glupee
September 21st, 2007, 03:54 PM
I like it.
My theory is the slapper (who I'll call Slappy) did it because the slappee (who I'll call Splashy) is the head of a corporation called Penguinsoft, that claims Linux violates 100 billion of it's software patents. Slappy is an old-time Linux kernel hacker with m@d ski11z; he even pioneer the penguin-computer interface guidelines that outline concave monitors that leave beak-room, and the Dvorak for flippers keyboard layout. He was pissed that Splashy not only had the audacity to make such claims, but that he was stupid enough to do it in Antarctica, a continent where software patents aren't valid. It was more than vengeance, it was a slap for freedom.
lol, sounds like someone's watched half baked once too many times, you know the part where they're talking about the dog's (killer) history, damn just outed myself :lolflag:

Skorzen
September 21st, 2007, 08:53 PM
He's not that bad.

init1
September 23rd, 2007, 02:31 PM
Ocean water is always moving. So, yes they do.
Also, there are hundreds of layers of ice on top of Antarctica. I think that any mud would be buried far below.
OK, you win :D

Nano Geek
September 25th, 2007, 04:12 PM
OK, you win :DArgh! Now ye best remember to never question the great asjdfwejqrfjcvm msz34rq33.
Yar!

:)

runemaste644
October 1st, 2007, 10:23 PM
Now i have another animated GIF.
This is a bird stealing chips

A seagull in Scotland has developed the habit of stealing chips from a neighborhood shop.
The seagull waits until the shopkeeper isn't looking, and then walks into the store and grabs a snack-size bag of cheese Doritos.
Once outside, the bag gets ripped open and shared by other birds.
The seagull's shoplifting started early this month when he first swooped into the store in Aberdeen , Scotland , and helped himself to a bag of chips. Since then, he's become a regular. He always takes the same type of chips.
Customers have begun paying for the seagull's stolen bags of chips because they think it's so funny.

The Toxic Mite
May 23rd, 2009, 08:10 PM
bump after, 1-2 years? :lol:

jenkinbr
May 26th, 2009, 04:16 AM
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /gist/fodder/penguin_animated.gif on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.wordstudio.net Port 80

Very rude - I don't have permission to view the image. :(