PDA

View Full Version : javascript tutorial

microsoft92sucks
September 12th, 2007, 02:57 AM
I'm wanting to learn JavaScript so it can help me make a Linux styled portal for PSP. I want it to be free and be good for beginner programmers all I know is a little HTML and very little Python.
And I want it to be downloadable in HTML format so I can read it on my PSP.

The reason that I want to make a Linux styled portal for PSP is because they already have a XP and MacOSX styled one. If any 1 else wants to help with this that would be cool too.
(I have seen something about a Ubuntu styled portal but couldent find a download or pics of it.)

So thanks for any help in advance.

pmasiar
September 12th, 2007, 03:13 AM
you don't need any javascript for such website. And there is plenty of help for beginning programmers, and you will not be able to guide them anyway until you will gain quite a lot of experience.

What you can do, is: go learn python. Write a blog about your experience, and if you insist, get a free wiki at pbwiki (see wiki in my sig) where you can collect all good links you found.

BTW Bill Gates is not evil: he is just ruthlessly effective businessman.

microsoft92sucks
September 12th, 2007, 03:18 AM
well I think javascript would help. I found a good javascript how to until they decided to charge for the rest of it. So right now I can right simple javascript programs. And I like it and I want to learn more. So does anyone know of a good JavaScript tutorial.

finer recliner
September 12th, 2007, 04:57 AM
w3schools.com for any web based programming language

microsoft92sucks
September 12th, 2007, 05:09 AM
Thanks man.
I finally found a good javascript tutorial.