PDA

View Full Version : La Tasca Poster

Yizi
September 10th, 2007, 07:40 PM
I have made this poster for one of my clients, i want to know what you think of the design in general and if you see any mistake please let me know.

Also tell me how much to charge them :P

fuscia
September 10th, 2007, 07:52 PM
' no sports ware'? (must be a british thing.) nice poster.

Yizi
September 10th, 2007, 07:54 PM
' no sports ware'? (must be a british thing.) nice poster.

Yeah, it is a British party, actually it's kind of a VIP because they only hand the leaflets to people they know :)

happy-and-lost
September 10th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Sports Wear, surely?

Or you could just put "No Chavs, innit"

Arwen
September 10th, 2007, 08:04 PM
What about a blue or black dress for the girl and italian bold letters for "La Tasca" on top?No offense,I like it already but I also like eye-catching things:-D

Yizi
September 10th, 2007, 08:09 PM
What about a blue or black dress for the girl and italian bold letters for "La Tasca" on top?No offense,I like it already but I also like eye-catching things:-D

I did try the bold but it didn't really looked nice, but about the dress for the girl, you think it suits changing it to blue? :-?

Yizi
September 10th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Sports Wear, surely?

Or you could just put "No Chavs, innit"

:lolflag: any one has a price for this?

Arwen
September 10th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Well I can only say that yellow doesn't match because the background is yellow.Check out other colours(if not a dark shade of blue or simply black).I could even suggest white or green but it's up to your taste :-)

Yizi
September 10th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Well I can only say that yellow doesn't match because the background is yellow.Check out other colours(if not a dark shade of blue or simply black).I could even suggest white or green but it's up to your taste :-)

I tried white and dark it looks just too plain :(

Arwen
September 10th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Try out green then with the same pattern as yellow so as not to be completely plain..Purple would be too kinky right?
Good luck,whatever you choose but let me know(out of simple curiosity)
I have to sleep now :-)
Goodnight!