PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu Ultimate Gamer DVD

pramathesh
September 9th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Can some1 pls mail me a gamer edition DVD pls........ :)

me getting d/load speeds of 2-5 kb/s over here....... :( :mad:

if some1 can ps mail it to me i'll be very grateful to them....... :D

pls guys help me out!! :):guitar:

starcraft.man
September 9th, 2007, 03:40 PM
It's probably easier for you to just order the ship it CDs (https://shipit.ubuntu.com/) from the Ubuntu page. The Ubuntu Ultimate/Gamer edition really just includes extras that you can for the most part easily install on top of the original. There is even a list of the added packages.

If your dead set on the DVD, try to ask for help in a loco team near you.

Spr0k3t
September 9th, 2007, 04:09 PM
I've been seeding since it was released. Currently, seeding at 63kb/s. I've uploaded 14.63 times. However, I'd stick with just the standard distro and build it up on your own. Use the ultimate/gamer as a test bed more than anything.

PmDematagoda
September 9th, 2007, 04:55 PM
What's the connection you have?

The thing is not many people would want to send a 3.7GB file to an e-mail address because it's not reliable and hence not vey efficient.

n3tfury
September 9th, 2007, 04:56 PM

The thing is not many people would want to send a 3.7GB file to an e-mail address because it's not reliable and hence not vey efficient.

lol?

Wiebelhaus
September 9th, 2007, 04:57 PM
where do you live?

forrestcupp
September 9th, 2007, 05:20 PM

The OP is wanting someone to make a DVD and mail it to him.

pramathesh
September 10th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Me stays in India........... :D ;)

well now dat makes it clear how fast the connection speed wud be over here....... :( :mad:

and me not tokin bout e-mailng it to me me tokn bout sendin it to me via snail mail if possible pls!!! :)

acowboydave
September 19th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Me stays in India........... :D ;)

well now dat makes it clear how fast the connection speed wud be over here....... :( :mad:

and me not tokin bout e-mailng it to me me tokn bout sendin it to me via snail mail if possible pls!!! :)

Hello you can pick up a copy of UUG 1.4 at http://OSDisc.com