PDA

View Full Version : Community Cafe Games

ThinkBuntu
September 5th, 2007, 12:56 AM
I'm sorry, but are you s******g me? We really don't need a separate forum for the Cafe's most popular stalwarts.

starcraft.man
September 5th, 2007, 12:58 AM
I'm sorry, but are you s******g me? We really don't need a separate forum for the Cafe's most popular stalwarts.

I'm equally puzzled/annoyed... we only have 11 threads in there (and only 2 I'm interested in). Seems kinda wasteful to have to go between two sections when wanting to waste time. That's just my 2 cents though.

RAV TUX
September 5th, 2007, 01:07 AM
I think it's awesome!

Now I know where right to go to have fun.

Great Job! :guitar:

Kingsley
September 5th, 2007, 01:10 AM
I just noticed it. I think the new section is necessary.

Dr Small
September 5th, 2007, 01:19 AM
It reminds me of continuosly making sub directory under the root.
The "Cafe" should include games too. Just my 2 cents.

Fbot1
September 5th, 2007, 01:27 AM
I like it.

jrusso2
September 5th, 2007, 01:36 AM
They should have called it the rav tux forum

gnuman
September 5th, 2007, 01:49 AM
It reminds me of continuosly making sub directory under the root.
The "Cafe" should include games too. Just my 2 cents.

I guess the Cafe is just for "general discussions", as it says on the description....

Hmmm...

What do you wanna talk about? Anyone?:(

KiwiNZ
September 5th, 2007, 01:54 AM

You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

FuturePilot
September 5th, 2007, 01:55 AM
I think it's awesome!

Now I know where right to go to have fun.

Great Job! :guitar:

Hehe:lol:

Fbot1
September 5th, 2007, 02:18 AM
You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

Can you make it a sub forum?

ThinkBuntu
September 5th, 2007, 02:48 AM
It would be neat if VB had some feature that would merge the "Games" forum with this one during periods of low activity...

Just an idea.

smartboyathome
September 5th, 2007, 02:53 AM
They should have called it the rav tux forum

Definately. :lolflag:

23meg
September 5th, 2007, 02:58 AM
I'm happy.

Billy_McBong
September 5th, 2007, 03:02 AM

very true, very true

and i kind of like it. there was usually at least 3 games on the first page of the cafe at any time

yabbadabbadont
September 5th, 2007, 03:07 AM
It's fine with me. (It almost doubled my bean count... at least until they fix it ;)) Now that we have our own little niche in which to play, we won't have to feel bad about all the traffic to our strange games.

You can if you are willing to put out, and have an open mind... :twisted: :lol:

FuturePilot
September 5th, 2007, 03:12 AM
I'm happy.

+1

KiwiNZ
September 5th, 2007, 04:21 AM
It's fine with me. (It almost doubled my bean count... at least until they fix it ;)) Now that we have our own little niche in which to play, we won't have to feel bad about all the traffic to our strange games.

You can if you are willing to put out, and have an open mind... :twisted: :lol:

Put out !!!! I am not that sort of person :p:-D:twisted:

Chilli Bob
September 5th, 2007, 04:26 AM
I think it was unnecessary, It just means more clicking to keep up with the threads I'm interested in.

FuturePilot
September 5th, 2007, 04:28 AM
(It almost doubled my bean count... at least until they fix it ;))

Hmmm....very...interesting :twisted::p:
(oh I see! I was wondering where those extra 200 posts came from:lolflag:)

po0f
September 5th, 2007, 05:55 AM
Just subscribe to the threads you are interested in. My first stop to the forums is my subscribed threads list.

Oh, and please just stop the bean count, don't reverse it. I finally have the nice looking one! :)

PartisanEntity
September 5th, 2007, 09:54 AM
I like the idea because I find such threads very annoying, glad I don't have to see them :)

forrestcupp
September 5th, 2007, 02:19 PM
I'm even happier about the new "Community Market" thread. If I want a t-shirt or sticker, I'll go there.