PDA

View Full Version : Is this going to be your new wallpaper?

triptoe
September 1st, 2007, 08:57 PM
[IMG]http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/099/7/7/Kill_Bill_by_lahandi.png

lolz

Paul820
September 1st, 2007, 09:05 PM
I like that. :)

urukrama
September 1st, 2007, 09:31 PM
I don't like that. :(

Outrunner
September 1st, 2007, 09:34 PM
Haha, that's crazy! I love it :lolflag: Is it a walpaper from Slax KillBill edition?

Kingsley
September 1st, 2007, 09:47 PM
This world does have walls, fences, windows, and gates.

Outrunner
September 1st, 2007, 09:49 PM
This world does have walls, fences, windows, and gates.

Really? We don't have any of those here on Mars... Strange... :KS

Kingsley
September 1st, 2007, 09:58 PM
Really? We don't have any of those here on Mars... Strange... :KS
Ah...
THEN YOU NEED NO WINDOWS AND GATES

phrostbyte
September 1st, 2007, 10:23 PM
I somehow predicted that this thread would have that wallpaper. :KS

prematurebaby
October 25th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Grammar error. It says a SystemS Directed by Linus Torvalds. I made a post somewhere in these forums where I have the correct one that I used the 1337 Gimp to edit.

aschwerin.moses
October 25th, 2008, 02:15 AM
I dont want like it..

im not a windows fan but i wish windows stay.. its like an Old Bicycle that you dont want to loose even though there are better ones now..

Giant Speck
October 25th, 2008, 02:21 AM
While this Wallpaper is nicely done, I find anti-Windows wallpapers to be really boring.

chucky chuckaluck
October 25th, 2008, 02:23 AM
i despise all that tux crap and all the other cutesy pie nonsense that seems unfortunately connected with open source.

Linuxratty
October 25th, 2008, 02:40 AM
I don't like that. :(

Agreed. It is ugly.

Ptero-4
October 25th, 2008, 04:06 AM
The irony here is that (IIRC) Kill Bill is a japanese movie made way before Bill Gates was even known beyond harvard, and it's plot is actually about a chick who got cheated on by his husband and exacted revenge samurai-style.

Giant Speck
October 25th, 2008, 04:19 AM
The irony here is that (IIRC) Kill Bill is a japanese movie made way before Bill Gates was even known beyond harvard, and it's plot is actually about a chick who got cheated on by his husband and exacted revenge samurai-style.

I don't understand how that's ironic.

Furthermore, Kill Bill is an American-made film based on the theme of a Japanese movie called Lady Snowblood, which was filmed in 1973.

elmer_42
October 25th, 2008, 04:26 AM
I find anti-Windows wallpapers to be really boring.
I find anti-Windows anything really boring and unfunny; it's just a cop out. If you were really funny you wouldn't be making jokes about an operating system.

voteforpedro36
October 25th, 2008, 04:29 AM
No, it won't, thank you.

Giant Speck
October 25th, 2008, 05:08 AM
I find anti-Windows anything really boring and unfunny; it's just a cop out. If you were really funny you wouldn't be making jokes about an operating system.

One joke about an operating system is fine by me, but when you do nothing but spew jokes about other operating systems, it becomes old.

Case in point: Winblows, *******, M$, O$-X

DoctorMO
October 25th, 2008, 05:47 AM
What is with the misconception that Torvalds has done anythign other than program a Kernel? He's not the director of Linux, he's never really been involved with the FSF or the Gnu project and I'm pretty sure he's not even too involved in the Linux Foundation (who employ him)

I'll even go so far as to say he's not bothered about LSB4.0. Doesn't program any of gnome, doesn't package anything up for debian or ubuntu and probably uses a mac mini.