PDA

View Full Version : This video is insane...

PrimoTurbo
August 27th, 2007, 04:19 PM
http://www.autoadviceoffl.com/letsfly2.php

:guitar:

delfick
August 27th, 2007, 04:40 PM
WOAH !!!

that's crazy

I so want to do that (with knowledge there aren't others on the road though :D)

I want to know what bystanders thought of some random sliding along the ground :p lol

especially those been overtaken by the random sliding along the road :D

I also want to know who came up with that idea, what a legend ! :D

monsieurdozier
August 27th, 2007, 04:48 PM
I also want to know who came up with that idea, what a legend ! :D

I've seen this guy before. I'm not sure if it's him or not, but the original inventor of that suit is a street performer in France. I don't know his name. It's like a suit of armor with roller skating wheels all over it. Those things on his arms have wheels on the tips too. It's crazy.

FuturePilot
August 27th, 2007, 04:54 PM
That's awesomely insane! I wonder what the guy on the motorcycle thought:lol:

red_Marvin
August 27th, 2007, 05:31 PM
*Mindblank* ...awesome...

...why in the world am I sitting in front of a computer T_T...

jgrabham
August 27th, 2007, 05:55 PM
That's awesomely insane! I wonder what the guy on the motorcycle thought:lol:

Probabally "Hey, Im not the most annoying person on the road anymore" :D

Dragonbite
August 27th, 2007, 06:01 PM
THAT'S a commute I could enjoy! :lolflag:

forrestcupp
August 27th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Dang! I can't believe he was doing that on a road being used. The whole time I was wondering if he came up on somebody would he pass them? Then he passed a motorcycle.

This guy is pretty talented, but I have to wonder how smart he is.

CowzRule
August 27th, 2007, 06:14 PM
I gotta wonder if the chase vehicle would have been able to avoid hitting him if something went wrong.

beercz
August 27th, 2007, 10:06 PM
How does he stop?

jgrabham
August 27th, 2007, 11:22 PM
THAT'S a commute I could enjoy! :lolflag:

Only one way though! Going back up has to be annoying. And how did they film this? Was there a guy on a bike behind him?

Polygon
August 28th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Im sure there was a guy on a motorcycle or something behind the guy, but i really liked his little turning manuevers that he had to do.

i was REALLY worried that he was going to hit that motorcycle at the end lol, he got really close lol

Compucore
August 28th, 2007, 12:20 AM
(Scratching my head looking at the video and lost for words.) Man I know that is crazy insane. I wonder how fast he was going in that outfit. Could it have been over 100kph (Kilometers and hout.ABout 62 MPH for the US folks give or take a few digits..)But man it looks cool. But I know I would poop my pants if I did that.

Compucore

delfick
August 28th, 2007, 02:38 AM
it would have been so bad if he had clipped the rails on the side :D

prizrak
August 28th, 2007, 01:00 PM
(Scratching my head looking at the video and lost for words.) Man I know that is crazy insane. I wonder how fast he was going in that outfit. Could it have been over 100kph (Kilometers and hout.ABout 62 MPH for the US folks give or take a few digits..)But man it looks cool. But I know I would poop my pants if I did that.

Compucore

By the looks of it he was going about 60-70 kmh, 40 mph or so. Man that road looks fun to drive on. Stupid flat NYC :(

bonzodog
August 28th, 2007, 02:06 PM
That was filmed in the tyrol in Austria by the looks of it. Right near the beginning is a sign in german, and given the size of those mountains, i would say it's Austria.

Dragonbite
August 28th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Dang! I can't believe he was doing that on a road being used. The whole time I was wondering if he came up on somebody would he pass them? Then he passed a motorcycle.

This guy is pretty talented, but I have to wonder how smart he is.I was thinking, since more than a few times he went over the line into the other lane, what would he do if a car comes from the other direction at that time? Go flat and soar under the car (hope it's an SUV)?

Obor
August 28th, 2007, 03:05 PM
That was filmed in the tyrol in Austria by the looks of it. Right near the beginning is a sign in german, and given the size of those mountains, i would say it's Austria.

Cool video. Its Grimselpass in Switzerland. LINK >> (http://www.climbbybike.com/climb.asp?Col=Passo%20del%20Grimsel%20&qryMountainID=5493)

sanderella
August 28th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Just to throw cold water over it, I thought it was an animation.:confused:

hardyn
August 28th, 2007, 04:34 PM
I would like to know how the little roller-blade wheels kept up without melting.