PDA

View Full Version : mass t-shirts order with MI loco for OLF

deuce868
August 26th, 2007, 07:45 PM
How goes southerners. I'm with the upstart Michigan Loco and wanted to try to mass order some t-shirts in from the Ubuntu store. Since it's flying across some large bodies of water shipping is a massive pain in small orders so I'm trying to put together an order for 20-30 shirts. It brings shipping down from $16 for a single shirt to just a few dollars. I'm looking at ordering the white shirts shown here:
https://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=30

I figured with OLF coming up I can order them and then I can get shirts to anyone in the Ohio Loco interested at OLF since I'll be attending with some of my michigan breatheren.

If anyone would like to give me a heads up on counts/sizes that you'd be interested in I'd appreciate it. I want to make sure I get enough of each size.

Pricing will come out to $20 a shirt. It'll be about $1.50-$2 over my cost (depending on how many I order), but what I would like to do is donate any funds made from Ohio purchasers to your fund to get the sponsor table at OLF. So think of getting some shirts as a nice way to get something for donating to the group.

Feel free to post any sizes/count requests here.

Once I place an order (later this week) I'll provide a paypal account for those that want to pay ahead of time, or we can do cash exchanges at the Linuxfest.

skippy13
August 26th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Count me in for one XL shirt.

jimbo2150
August 26th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Medium :)

castrojo
August 28th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Largest size for me pls.

deuce868
August 28th, 2007, 09:13 PM
I had some requests to get different shirts so I'm open to any shirt design/color. I've got requests in for the white, black, and the brown polo's so far. If you're interested in any of those please post here. I'm only at about 7 shirts so far and I'd like to hit 20 before ordering.

o0splitpaw0o
August 31st, 2007, 07:10 AM
I'm a big guy, XXL. I'll plan on bringing either cash to OLF, or better yet I'll wait out for the paypal link.

Sh0tzy
September 1st, 2007, 04:09 PM
I'll take a XXL as well. I can pay @ OLF, or however is deemed best by everyone, thanks!

deuce868
September 1st, 2007, 05:12 PM
Ok, sounds good. Right now many of the black shirts are out of stock so I'm waiting for them to get some new stock in before I place the order.

jimbo2150
September 1st, 2007, 05:22 PM
I don't know yet if I will make it to OLF since I am starting a new semester in college now, but would still like a shirt.

As for payment, if you want a check or have a paypal account or payment link, let me know.

Galt
September 2nd, 2007, 02:51 AM
I'll take one XL shirt. I can pay in person at OLF. Thanks!

Sh0tzy
September 25th, 2007, 01:00 AM
I'll take a XXL as well. I can pay @ OLF, or however is deemed best by everyone, thanks!

I have not heard much lately on the shirts. Are they going to be at OLF? I'm still wanting one.

Thanks,

T. Shawn

deuce868
September 25th, 2007, 01:27 AM
I have not heard much lately on the shirts. Are they going to be at OLF? I'm still wanting one.

Thanks,

T. Shawn

No, this hasn't worked out at all. I've been trying to find the shirts in stock, but each time there's something else out of stock and then it takes several weeks to get them back in stock.

I'm sorry, but with everyone wanting different things it just makes it impossible to get a single good order in. Everything is never in stock.

Charlesclemens
January 16th, 2008, 06:54 AM
I want some new generation X-Man T-Shirts for my child and I pay you through draft payments method.

Charlesclemens
January 16th, 2008, 07:00 AM
I want some new generation X-Man T-Shirts for my child I will pay through draft payments method.