PDA

View Full Version : Gah, the crazy frog...

KrisDwyer
July 31st, 2005, 08:14 AM
](*,) I am so sick of that frigging little frog, i wanna know who here also despises that waste of creativity....

HOW COULD HE BE BACK ON THE ADS? HE NEVER LEFT...

kvidell
July 31st, 2005, 08:16 AM
wh... what the devil are you talking about? Ads for what?

I've apparently missed something crucial to my existance on Earth.
- Kev

bored2k
July 31st, 2005, 08:17 AM
It's like a regular pop "diva" *cough*Britney*cough*, marketing executives think you want more of it, but you just want to grab a chainsaw and go berserk everytime you see it.

kvidell
July 31st, 2005, 08:31 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4210407.stm
I see.
I've never seen that frog before, but I have seen the "Insanity Test" thing.

That makes me sad somewhere deep down inside...

Or maybe it's just the burger (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=53287)...
- Kev

KrisDwyer
July 31st, 2005, 08:57 AM
wh... what the devil are you talking about? Ads for what?

I've apparently missed something crucial to my existance on Earth.
- Kev
you've never heard of that crazy frog ringtone... gah goto funnyjunk.com there is an ad at the top

Spoofhound
July 31st, 2005, 01:20 PM
](*,) I am so sick of that frigging little frog, i wanna know who here also despises that waste of creativity....

HOW COULD HE BE BACK ON THE ADS? HE NEVER LEFT...

Remember the "frog in a blender" video from a few years ago, some people thought it was distasteful - Crazy Frog in a Blender would be the ultimate in good taste and would rid the world of this evil. Give the mean robot from the Axel F video a faster rocket bike and a blender I say

Kvark
July 31st, 2005, 02:30 PM
Let em boast about all that worthless junk. They sold cellphones for a quarter and now they are desperate to make up for that stupidity. Who the hell would pay for a simple ringtone, a small image, or any of that other extreamly simple and minimal stuff anyway...

sapo
July 31st, 2005, 03:18 PM
lol.. what do you guys have against me? :-#

sapo = frog :roll:

oddabe19
July 31st, 2005, 04:08 PM
What frog? The Hypnofrog from Futurama?

insert deep rumbling here...

TravisNewman
July 31st, 2005, 04:53 PM
I love that hypnofrog!!!

But the crazy frog I could do without.

It all started when a kid thought it would be funny to record himself making noises like a moped speeding up. This got circulated around the net pretty fast, then got turned into the Insanity Test (I failed by the way, I started laughing immediately). Fast forward about 2 years. Funkyjunk.com approaches this kid, asking for the rights to his recording. He sells them to Funkyjunk (don't remember how much) and then the crazy frog is born. Since then, there has been the Crazy Frog Song, which has sold millions of copies (electronically) in Great Britain.

I can never think of the insanity test the same again.

Spoofhound
July 31st, 2005, 09:23 PM
whats really crazy is the fact that previously, chart music was used as ringtones, now something that started as a ringtone went to the top of the music charts (in the UK)...maybe if I close my eyes it'll go away

KrisDwyer
August 1st, 2005, 05:25 AM
whats really crazy is the fact that previously, chart music was used as ringtones, now something that started as a ringtone went to the top of the music charts (in the UK)...maybe if I close my eyes it'll go away
not really i heard snappy the crocodile went top over there... :(

Dragonfly_X
August 1st, 2005, 02:42 PM
That grey demon has brain washed my beloved England with that absurd tune of his.

I HATE THAT DAMN FROG!!! :mad:

somuchfortheafter
August 1st, 2005, 03:31 PM
being in the states I haven't had the pleasure to grow up hating this... but now im listening to it and im like dam that is a sweet ringtone it would annoy/scare the hell out of people....

Spoofhound
August 1st, 2005, 07:53 PM
being in the states I haven't had the pleasure to grow up hating this... but now im listening to it and im like dam that is a sweet ringtone it would annoy/scare the hell out of people....

...you've just taken the first steps onto the slippery slope, before you know it you'll be desperately searching for bars with the frog on the karaoke machine......reach for the blender before its too late..

Kvark
August 1st, 2005, 08:04 PM
...you've just taken the first steps onto the slippery slope, before you know it you'll be desperately searching for bars with the frog on the karaoke machine......reach for the blender before its too late..
Oh no! now I'm going to have nightmares about drunk irish people doing kareoke on the frog song!

Spoofhound
August 1st, 2005, 08:21 PM
Oh no! now I'm going to have nightmares about drunk irish people doing kareoke on the frog song!

LOL ..now there's an idea for a worlds worst home video entry, it could be entered in the Cultural Pursuits section

N'Jal
August 2nd, 2005, 03:43 AM
I sometimes run karaoke nights, if the crazy frog apperars on a disc somewhere, one of two things will happen...

1)You know sound guys wear headphone's? Well often we have CD/MP3 players near by hidden and that's what they are plugged into, we just adjust the knobs for show

2)People will die.... probibly less likely

Seriously though the crazy frogs ****, and also naked... and not very well endowed either, if you do not know what it is, trust us do not seek it out. It is nothing more than useless junk that should not exist.

Dragonfly_X
August 2nd, 2005, 02:46 PM

Good advice! I suggest u follow it!

rjs82vette
July 24th, 2007, 09:52 PM
I love em, funniest **** I have ever seen.......

lepz
July 24th, 2007, 11:42 PM
I love em, funniest **** I have ever seen.......

Why are you answering a two year old post? why do I care? :lolflag:

Mr. Picklesworth
July 25th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Oh, thank God! This is two years ago.

*Puts away pitch-fork*

I thought it had resurfaced.