PDA

View Full Version : I got a job!

ironfistchamp
August 22nd, 2007, 01:18 PM
Wahey I finally got a job at a local school in the IT dept. I am actually on my first lunch break. So far it is damn cool. Still they use XP :p

Now I just have to get ready for uni! Wish I had a place to live when I get there lol.

Oh well.

Where are people working at the moment then? Or do we have lots of unemployed people sitting at home doing what they want? :p

Ironfistchamp

Arwen
August 22nd, 2007, 01:36 PM
Congratulations!
It feels nice to have your own money :-)

ironfistchamp
August 22nd, 2007, 01:41 PM
Ah but thats the catch. The money isn't actually mine as it is going straight to parents for paying off my debts. I gotta stop asking them for money lol!

Arwen
August 22nd, 2007, 01:46 PM
:shock:Yep you do have to stop :-P
But remind them about who's gonna take care of them when they will be too old..:-P Believe me it works and debts to parents fade away \\:D/

insane_alien
August 22nd, 2007, 02:48 PM
currently between jobs, have applied to several supermarkets . probably going to get the orrisons one because apparently a ot of people quit. i know a guy working their already and he says its a good place to work. he's a moaner, if he says its fine then its damn good.

%hMa@?b<C
August 22nd, 2007, 03:28 PM
I have never had a real job. I referee youth basketball in the winter though. My mom says that I need to get a job next summer, I say wait until I'm 18 ;)