PDA

View Full Version : Hrmm, I'm scared..

DJ_Max
July 28th, 2005, 05:56 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4714135.stm

I really don't know what to say.

Sam
July 28th, 2005, 06:07 PM
I've already seen female silicone dolls three month ago (but unanimated). They were sold between 2000$ and 5000$. And I heard of a japanese man who got 34 of them (he was single of course!). He had one on every room of his flat. They also have a silicone vagina washable in machine. :roll:

There are crazy people everywhere...

sonny
July 28th, 2005, 06:09 PM
That is sweet... we are getting closer to sci-fi. I really would love to have been born a couple of hundred years from now, perhaps year 2150. But we surely live in a very interesting time, robots are taking the human shape, we are discovering more about clonation... we only need to have a commerce pact with an alien race.

DJ_Max
July 28th, 2005, 06:11 PM
I've already seen female silicone dolls three month ago (but unanimated). They were sold between 2000$ and 5000$. And I heard of a japanese man who got 34 of them (he was single of course!). He had one on every room of his flat. They also have a silicone vagina washable in machine. :roll:

There are crazy people everywhere...
Yeah, some are crazy & extremely smart. Thats a scary combination if you ask me.

That is sweet... we are getting closer to sci-fi. I really would love to have been born a couple of hundred years from now, perhaps year 2150. But we surely live in a very interesting time, robots are taking the human shape, we are discovering more about clonation... we only need to have a commerce pact with an alien race.
If my android can run Linux or BSD, and can clean my house, I would want one.