PDA

View Full Version : Georgia On My Mind --- easy Google mp3 search

ridgeland
August 11th, 2007, 12:54 PM
EDIT: uh-oh! as Pablo7 points out below downloading music is probably illegal. Still the clip at penguinway shows a nice google search tool. Just don't use it for music downloads. :(

I'm a Georgia native (GaTech and UGA grad), grew up outside Buford, but alas they paved paradise and put up a parking lot, called it the Mall of Georgia. No more playing at Woodward's Mill in Ivy Creek.

pbcartwright
August 11th, 2007, 01:28 PM
just so you know, if you get off of 85 onto I-20, and take a right into the mall of Georgia rd, as you drive down abouit 1-2 lights, you will see a sign on the right for the Mill Crekk Nature center. 115 acres of wetlands and trails, owned by GWF.org :
http://www.gwf.org/locations/mcnc/mcnc.html

if you want some real woods, come on out anytime to Athens, we got plenty of creeks to play in:) and our own Linux group Chugalug!

ridgeland
August 11th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Cool.
We've hiked at the new nature center off Plunkett's Road, off Ga-20 but near I-985. The trail goes back down to Ivy Creek not far from the Mall of GA.
Thanks for the link about Mill Creek. We'll try it in September. Although I whine about Georgia progress my wife and I walk about 40 minutes each morning in the Mall (each floor is about a mile) when we visit my family.
When I attended UGA I lived in Olgelthorpe county on 10 acres of woods neighbored by a can company's woods, beaver dams and all. I loved it.

pablo7
August 11th, 2007, 05:26 PM
I love the EU...

"DISCLAIMER

Before you start downloading songs we want to tell you the following: The songs you want to download may have copyrights on them. This means you're not allowed to download the song if you don't possess the original record. Download the song without having the original record is illegal. e-mp3s.eu is not responsible for the actions you take. Please respect these terms and conditions and support the artists! All mp3 files are hosted by third party servers, not by e-mp3s.eu. All mp3s which were in database, has been added by our automatic crawlers/spiders, without any moderations."

That about covers it.

-- Paul

http://www.goingware.com/tips/legal-downloads.html

boredandblogging.com
August 12th, 2007, 12:44 AM
ridgeland, welcome, and join us in IRC.