PDA

View Full Version : Smartest Browser

TooRight
August 11th, 2007, 01:06 AM
So i was working away on a server and wanted to alter the database. I go to load phpmyadmin to do so and it won't load. Instead the damned thing keeps sending me back to the main logged in page of my host! no matter how many times I reload the page and try again, I get the same results. So, thinking it was a quirk in the system, I log out and then go to log back in again, only to find that it's acting all screwed up, showing a link to the admin menu when I'm NOT logged in and showing a link to the signin page when i am, and yet not doing anything but reloading the page when I DO login! WTH??

So i figured it had to be my cache causing the problem and I proceed to clear it...only it keeps stalling my browser everytime I'm trying to clear it! By this point i'm getting pissed off. Over and over again I try to clear it, Then I restarted my complete session a few times. Nothing. I restart my computer a few times. Nothing.

Now i am reallyyyyyyy pissed off and want to throw firefox out the damned window! Screw it! I click on my Konqueror icon, get it loaded up, direct it to my Google.com and type into the searchbar "free browser". I click the "search" button and.....my firefox browser pops up out of nowhere and promptly loads properly! :O

I couldn't have been more surprised if I had heard the Twilight Zone theme music start to play, lol. I headed to my host site and promptly logged in and was able to load my phpmyadmin just fine :O

Just goes to show, Firefox really IS the smartest browser :P heheh

g2g591
August 11th, 2007, 01:15 AM
you could just use konquerer and save download time