PDA

View Full Version : Steve Ballmer in "The Matrix"

izanbardprince
August 7th, 2007, 10:05 AM
http://www.ifilm.com/video/2533282

Spr0k3t
August 7th, 2007, 10:42 AM
I find that kind of funny. In the Matrix, the machines eventually won. The only thing Neo did was remove Mr. Smith... My question though, didn't Neo use Gentoo runlevel 3?

Damn the viral marketing.

*Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers!

PryGuy
August 7th, 2007, 12:14 PM
What did they want to say with that? Linux hangs more than Windows???!!! Cmon...

Spr0k3t
August 7th, 2007, 12:19 PM
What they were saying is the laptop uses a broadcom chipset for the wireless...

DoctorMO
August 7th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Heh, I had to laugh because Mr Balmer tries so hard to be _right_ yet just don't get that he's on the evil side ;-)

Lord Illidan
August 7th, 2007, 02:18 PM
I find that kind of funny. In the Matrix, the machines eventually won. The only thing Neo did was remove Mr. Smith... My question though, didn't Neo use Gentoo runlevel 3?

Actually, they made a truce..Without Neo, they both would have lost!

DoctorMO
August 7th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Yep did you not read that thread only a few days ago which explained the ending. I would have never have understood what happened if not for that site.

It seems the underground human race was allowed to continue and not be reset for version 7 of the matrix, so the human race would develop and get bigger.