PDA

View Full Version : Who among the members of Ubuntu Forums do you think do post sensible ideas?

wersdaluv
August 7th, 2007, 01:55 AM
There are many members of UbuntuForums.org. There are so many opinions of people from different walks of life that we are exposed to in these forums since philosophies and opinions are discussed in forums like the Community Cafe. Some are just into flamewars all the time, some are just trolling, some really want to share their bright ideas, and so on.

I want those people who post sensible things to be recognized.

Who among the members of the Ubuntu Forums do you think do post sensible ideas?

:KS

aysiu
August 7th, 2007, 02:01 AM
While well-intentioned, I see this thread turning ugly... some kind of popularity contest? I won't close it prematurely. I'll give it a chance. The minute it gets even remotely ugly, it'll be closed.

fuscia
August 7th, 2007, 02:03 AM
look no further...

vambo
August 7th, 2007, 02:05 AM
Never knowingly had a sensible idea. :popcorn:

starcraft.man
August 7th, 2007, 02:10 AM
LOL! Uh, you want us to have a popularity contest based on who posts the most sensible/reasonable posts? Well ok... I hope this doesn't turn bad. I vote Aysiu. :D

See, he already posted with something sensible right in the thread :).

handy
August 7th, 2007, 02:25 AM
LOL! Uh, you want us to have a popularity contest based on who posts the most sensible/reasonable posts? Well ok... I hope this doesn't turn bad. I vote Aysiu. :D

See, he already posted with something sensible right in the thread :).

+1 for Aysiu... :)

hanzomon4
August 7th, 2007, 03:03 AM
While well-intentioned, I see this thread turning ugly... some kind of popularity contest? I won't close it prematurely. I'll give it a chance. The minute it gets even remotely ugly, it'll be closed.

Don't be modest

+2 for aysiu!!!

FuturePilot
August 7th, 2007, 03:16 AM
look no further...

:lolflag:

+3 for aysiu

tbroderick
August 7th, 2007, 03:17 AM
plbe-bot

John.Michael.Kane
August 7th, 2007, 03:24 AM
I highly doubt any of the Members/Moderators/Administrators who put time in here do it for recognition/credit.

Also IMHO. All the members of Ubuntu Forums, and the community as a whole post/offer sensible ideas.

In the end it's not about the ideas or how sensible they are, It's what is done with the idea's put fourth by the members.

kamaboko
August 7th, 2007, 04:23 AM
I'd just like to thank all of you in advance for picking me. :mrgreen:

Chilli Bob
August 7th, 2007, 04:47 AM
+4 for Aysiu!!

starcraft.man
August 7th, 2007, 05:07 AM
+4 for Aysiu!!

What is this D&D? Should we hand Aysiu a mighty staff of sensibility +4 next? :p

Oh and agreed with SD, most forum posters offer sensible things up for discussion, usually leading to good things when all things remain civil.

vexorian
August 7th, 2007, 05:15 AM
heh with the risk of sounding like a follower of the masses, aysiu.

steven8
August 7th, 2007, 05:27 AM
Don't look at me. I've never had a sensible thought in my life, thank you very much.

I do believe aysiu makes sensible posts, though.

I also think deanlinkus is a sensible chap.