PDA

View Full Version : I-doser

boopyg
August 4th, 2007, 04:31 AM
There is a program that supposedly gets you high off of soundwaves. I have never tried it but from what I have read it has worked. Has anyone ever heard of it?

To get a free download with all the files: http://www.torrentportal.com/details/1247442/IDoser+v4.5+++All+Doses.torrent.html

I don't think it works, just because its sound. It can't effect your brain to the extent of getting high. I know someone who uses sounds to fall asleep(he has insomnia) and he says it works like a charm.

Gary.M
August 4th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Are you spamming us?

This website looks like it is selling hugely hyped and overpriced binaural beats tracks.

You can generate your own at much much less cost and without the hype if you use products such as this...

http://www.transparentcorp.com/

boopyg
August 4th, 2007, 05:36 AM
I'm not trying to spam you(?)... I just thought people might be interested in this.

init1
August 4th, 2007, 05:37 AM
There is a program that supposedly gets you high off of soundwaves. I have never tried it but from what I have read it has worked. Has anyone ever heard of it?

To get a free download with all the files: http://www.torrentportal.com/details/1247442/IDoser+v4.5+++All+Doses.torrent.html

I don't think it works, just because its sound. It can't effect your brain to the extent of getting high. I know someone who uses sounds to fall asleep(he has insomnia) and he says it works like a charm.
I can't use this. I don't have windows. It does not run in wine.

Billy_McBong
August 4th, 2007, 05:45 AM
I can't use this. I don't have windows. It does not run in wine.

yeah i just downloaded this via torrent then realized that it is for windows :(
so it doesnt work under wine, that sucks

boopyg
August 4th, 2007, 06:00 AM
I got it working under wine a few minutes ago (5-10) and it worked fine. Are you using the latest version of wine?

Turboaaa2001
August 4th, 2007, 06:02 AM
If you got it to work then are you high? Or did you get natural high off drugs and plants?

EDIT:

OMG this sucks! I looked the the tutorial and the first thing you have to do is tell the program to use the file extension that was made for it in the first place!!!!

boopyg
August 4th, 2007, 06:05 AM
I didn't use it, I just installed it under wine. I looked at how long the "doses" last and the range from 30-45 mins. each. I don't think it is worth wasting that much time for something you don't believe you will work

Turboaaa2001
August 4th, 2007, 06:10 AM
I'm trying it. I take several medications and will post my results. I will attempt a scientific approach by comparing the alcohol dose with the real thing (I'm 20 and never have gotten drunk)

This will be fun!!!!:lolflag:

boopyg
August 4th, 2007, 06:16 AM
ok

Turboaaa2001
August 4th, 2007, 06:25 AM
I'm listening to it now within Wine. I hear static, sawing, and an odd noise that is slightly off rhythm with the sawing noise.

I let my mind just listen to the noise with my eyes closed for the first 20%. Right now my head tingles and my eyes hurt. My balance is a little off but not mush.

I want to focus on the rest so I will update later.

FYI I'm using Alcohol.

boopyg
August 4th, 2007, 06:29 AM
I'm glad that it is working for you.

Tips on getting 100% efficiency out of doses: http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1158

Turboaaa2001
August 4th, 2007, 06:36 AM
I'm still going to try it but:

from what I read it's all in your head. This program should not actually do anything.

I'm starting over and following the tips and keeping an open mind. I'm going to "believe" it will work for the scientific method.

BTW the stuff I was feeling before are the same I get from meditation, except the sore eyes.:)

init1
August 4th, 2007, 06:45 AM
yeah i just downloaded this via torrent then realized that it is for windows :(
so it doesnt work under wine, that sucks
It does work, but I had to find lots of DLL's and stuff online first.

init1
August 4th, 2007, 06:59 AM
I'm still going to try it but:

from what I read it's all in your head. This program should not actually do anything.

I'm starting over and following the tips and keeping an open mind. I'm going to "believe" it will work for the scientific method.

BTW the stuff I was feeling before are the same I get from meditation, except the sore eyes.:)
Yeah, you read the description, and you begin to believe that the effects it has are true.

boopyg
August 4th, 2007, 07:03 AM
My friend tried anesthesia(sp?) and said he saw hallucinations. I'm not sure if he is telling the truth, seeing hallucinations from sound waves... seems doubtful.

Billy_McBong
August 4th, 2007, 07:16 AM
i finally got it working through wine
its tripy, im gonna keep trying it till i get the effect thing

Turboaaa2001
August 4th, 2007, 07:21 AM
Ok, heres the deal.

I just finished the Alcohol Dose. I fell asleep several times and when I did I would dream. Nothing unusual happened at all and when it ended I feel relaxed. I do not see things nor do I plan on it.

I will try another one soon.

Here is some info:

The time here is 2:17 AM at the end of the first dose.

I layed down with my head on a pillow and Sony Headphones attached to the PC.

Every 24 hours I take Seriquil, Prozac, Depakote, and Wellbutren. I did not take any before the test so the Seriquil (which helps me sleep) does not get in the way.

I am a bit tired so I will take another dose in the morning.

boopyg
August 4th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Ok, heres the deal.

I just finished the Alcohol Dose. I fell asleep several times and when I did I would dream. Nothing unusual happened at all and when it ended I feel relaxed. I do not see things nor do I plan on it.

I will try another one soon.

Here is some info:

The time here is 2:17 AM at the end of the first dose.

I layed down with my head on a pillow and Sony Headphones attached to the PC.

Every 24 hours I take Seriquil, Prozac, Depakote, and Wellbutren. I did not take any before the test so the Seriquil (which helps me sleep) does not get in the way.

I am a bit tired so I will take another dose in the morning.
So would you say the dose worked?

Turboaaa2001
August 4th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Not really, but I'm very open minded when it comes to new technology like this. I plan on continuing the experiment by using another dose that I might be able to relate to better.

I will hopefully be able to get the "orgasm" one since I have a wife. I know what it's like and will be able to decide if it works. If this does work then logically you would need to invest time for your mind to change. That means you need several doses.

But one that I will NOT try due to expense is this one:

http://www.i-doser.com/storev2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=83&products_id=261

Billy_McBong
August 4th, 2007, 07:37 AM
i also did the alcohol one and did kind of feel something, but it is 2:30 so i am very tired

But one that I will NOT try due to expense is this one:

http://www.i-doser.com/storev2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=83&products_id=261
boopyg gave a link to a torrent that has all of them

boopyg
August 4th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Turbo, it's seems that you have been doing some massive research since you first tried I-doser. I wonder if someone can get hooked on noise...

Are you buying all the doses?. I don't think that your pick "orgasm" is a valid one to pick, seeing as listening to noises to make you have an orgasm couldn't work, based on the fact that you are thinking that you are going to have an orgasm. You will let yourself have the effects of that, but the noise will be persuading you, not forcing you, to have an orgasm.

I reccomend one where you can clearly tell that the effects are working, say by using a dose that is a hallucinegen(sp?). That way you can visually tell whether it is working.

Thats my $0.02.

Turboaaa2001
August 4th, 2007, 08:05 AM
I wanted to try alcohol again but I kept falling asleep. It does make me feel light headed off and on but at this point it could be either the program or just me.

Goodnight everyone!

EDIT:

Good point about which dose to use. I chose the orgasm one because I have never had one without physical contact of some kind. i.e. just thinking about it.

I will be getting one of the sexual, hallucinogen, and the reset one. Basically I'm interested to see if these people really pulled it off. I won't be using this long term since I have a wife w/ DDD-cup (BOING) and I prefer to only see things that exist.

But did you see the one that costs 299.99 ??? That was the link I placed up top.

Billy_McBong
August 4th, 2007, 08:33 AM
yeah with the $300 one your supposed to see god or something

Turboaaa2001
August 4th, 2007, 08:49 AM
I personally think that this program will give most people very little return for their time. Meditation can do almost everything this can do.

I think the biggest returns are from people who are popping pills or licking frog butts before hand. Or people that are easily convinced of something.

This reminds me of those hypnotist acts. At the beginning the man on stage asks everyone in the audience to place their hands, palms up, fingers interlocked, and over their heads. He then says that they will not be able to pull them apart. The people who cannot pull them apart until he says so are the ones who end-up on stage for the act.

I think the sound is doing something to pull the mind away from it's normal thinking pattern but it does not give you a "high" or an "out-of-body" experience that many claim. You can't even get that from real drugs!

_khAttAm_
April 26th, 2009, 10:46 PM
I have coded a very basic player for DRG files. Find it here:
http://www.khattam.info/2009/04/26/play-i-doser-drg-files-in-linux-with-freedoser/

SomeGuyDude
April 26th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Purely psychosomatic.

If you "believe" in it, you can make it work on you, but aside from feeling a little spaced out there's really not any difference between this binaural pattern and that one.

Yes, it's kinda spiffy and frankly I used to listen to Acid while studying, but to think it does anything even REMOTELY drug-like is crazy and the fact that people have paid for it is sad.

tons-of-funs
November 25th, 2009, 06:57 AM
hey, there has been scientific research done that sounds can cause differences to occur in the brain, thats how these work and yes there is a bit of a placebo effect, but honestly if you guys are paying for this you are ridiculous, yaaaaar, myfriend who loves these things has the 300 dollar ones and is listening to one at the moment, someone who got it working through wine can you please give a step by step for me please

xuCGC002
November 25th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Meh, it's a load of crap. I heard about this years ago, it's just another scam.

Exodist
November 25th, 2009, 07:30 AM
I normally want to relax I listen to Enigma or one of the Pure Moods CDs.

wilee-nilee
November 25th, 2009, 07:36 AM
I'm trying it. I take several medications and will post my results. I will attempt a scientific approach by comparing the alcohol dose with the real thing (I'm 20 and never have gotten drunk)

This will be fun!!!!:lolflag:

Don't forget the salt and lime with the tequila. ;)

Aflack
November 25th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Don't forget the salt and lime with the tequila. ;)

Be like Steve-o, snort the salt, lime juice in your eye then down the tequila shot in a second.

/sarcasm

I-Doser is popular in my school people claim they get high and see stuff, i tried it before it was popular after staying up all night one time. I didnt do much but the hand of god and gates of hades does freak you out badly whether you believe or not lmfao.:popcorn::P

ZankerH
November 25th, 2009, 09:07 AM
what is this I don't even

I can't see any rational reason why you would want to impair your higher brain functions. Oh well, as long as you just pretend to do it by listening to weird sounds instead of actually hurting yourself, all's fine.

fromthehill
November 25th, 2009, 09:52 AM
tried it years ago (pirated it)
I only got a headache
too much from the alcohol dose? :P

bahubindu
July 21st, 2010, 10:22 AM
This does not work for me.

joey-elijah
July 21st, 2010, 12:35 PM
There is a great binaural beat generator in the repo's - just saying.

I've used some i-doser "doses" for a while - mainly the coffee shot & the sleep ones and whether they facilitate a placebo effect or they actually work they do, for me at-least, what they claim which is pretty sick.

You can also find some other ace ones to stream online @ http://www.i-dose.us (they're not affiliated to i-doser). They used to provide their streams as free downloads until they got featured on Lifehacker and smelt monie$ :P

forrestcupp
July 21st, 2010, 02:29 PM
1. This is supposed to get you high, but you have to drink alcohol or use drugs first? I've got a piggy bank I want to sell you that will generate cash for you. Just put a 10 dollar bill in it, and you will find a 10 dollar bill inside. ;)

2. Why wasn't this thread closed years ago? This is pretty questionable and it seems like it promotes illegal activity.

K.Mandla
July 21st, 2010, 02:43 PM
Good point. Let's close it now.