PDA

View Full Version : Powered By ubuntu

Nunu
August 1st, 2007, 03:40 PM
Ok I know this has probably had this topic before. But i don't care

Please is there any one out there that can tell me where i can get a Powered by ubuntu sticker, metallic or plain white i do not care

Oh I forgot to mention that if it is in South Africa it would be awesome

:lolflag:

Incense
August 1st, 2007, 03:51 PM
System76 has them.

http://system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9

Nunu
August 1st, 2007, 04:04 PM
WHOOOOOOT!!!!!!

badApples
August 1st, 2007, 04:05 PM
Are the stickers necessary?
What are the advantages of having one?

Nunu
August 1st, 2007, 04:09 PM
To some... Nothing

To me the World. My case looks a bit dull with only a Intel inside sticker on it... Oh and the Microsomthing sticker next to it :wink:

Espreon
August 1st, 2007, 04:13 PM
Go 4 it, rip off that piece of crap Micro$haft Sticker that probably says Vista Capable and slap that sticker right on!

Incense, thanx for the link, maybe I will get one and give it to friend's family, I am gonna try to convert them once XP is unsupported (they are not getting Vista or a new comp). Once I fully converted them I will rip that Micro$haft sticker and slap the one in the link where the Micro$shaft one was.

Nunu
August 1st, 2007, 04:21 PM
Go 4 it, rip off that piece of crap Micro$haft Sticker that probably says Vista Capable and slap that sticker right on!

Urm Mine only says XP on it... I wonder if that would explain the blue scream and me chucking a M$ DVD out the window while driving on the motor way.

I didn't like the packaging in any case :P

Espreon
August 1st, 2007, 04:33 PM
But still rip that sticker from your comp, slap the Ubuntu sticker on and enjoy a fully M$-free life at your household.

Nunu
August 1st, 2007, 04:35 PM
Oh hell yes.

I am trying to find a replacement button for that little windows flag on my keyboard to :lolflag:

Sayers
August 1st, 2007, 04:44 PM
What happened to people building computers :( , my amd sticker broke but that's okay :) , My case looks clean and nice, just an Antec button I put on it

raijinsetsu
August 1st, 2007, 04:46 PM
Stickers automatically make anything they're stuck to faster and cooler. All the kids with Hondas are doing it...

Are the stickers necessary?
What are the advantages of having one?

Espreon
August 1st, 2007, 04:47 PM
Oh hell yes.

I am trying to find a replacement button for that little windows flag on my keyboard to :lolflag:

Okay that is easy, once your stickers arrive crop 2 of them to the Ubuntu logo and stick them to your Win keys (once you do that call them Lin keys or Ubun keys!)!
I need stickers like this for Sabayon also.

Nunu
January 7th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Okay that is easy, once your stickers arrive crop 2 of them to the Ubuntu logo and stick them to your Win keys (once you do that call them Lin keys or Ubun keys!)!
I need stickers like this for Sabayon also.

I found a keyboard that has replaceable windows buttons that looks like Tux buttons bit it is expensive :(

conical could make Linux keyboards and sell them on the ubuntu home page. I will like one black one with silver trimming thanks
:lolflag: