PDA

View Full Version : Creative Volunteers Wanted to come up with ideas for Example Content

CrazyGuy123
July 31st, 2007, 09:00 PM
Want to get involved in helping Ubuntu, but not confident to delve into programming?

If you've got any creative streaks, in any area, take a look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Examples

It should be good fun, and if you come up with something unique and creative enough, you never know, it might get included in the ubuntu CD in a prominent place. :)

Even if you don't feel like making anything today, have a look anyway, because you'll be able to see what others have made, and help select the best entries.

Mods: I've posted this in a few places as we're after different sorts of people from all over the communtiy, so that we can get the best content - not just because I'm spamming.

CrazyGuy123
August 5th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Looks like I did something wrong - no responses at all - maybe everyones just thinking about what they should submit...

Even if you aren't submitting anything yourself, try to encourage others to have a go at entering something.

Tomosaur
August 5th, 2007, 05:22 PM
I might put something together, but I'm fairly busy with stuff at the moment so I don't have a lot of time except to record / organise gigs and such-like.

CrazyGuy123
August 5th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Sounds good. Any comments/questions can be posted here or on the talk page for the wiki