PDA

View Full Version : Its just SOOOOO Cute. (most adorable little kitten ever inside)

slimdog360
July 31st, 2007, 02:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewS_nDdwJsY&mode=user&search=
is it just me or do you want to just hug it to bits after watching this. You have to watch it right through though as it gets better toward the end.

edit: something went wrong with my poll, can a mod fix this please.
edit again: the poll is working now, I don't know if a mod fixed it or not but thanks if someone did fix it.

graabein
July 31st, 2007, 02:08 PM
:ks :ks :ks :ks :ks

(5 stars)

%hMa@?b<C
July 31st, 2007, 02:15 PM
(s)he reminds me of my cat when he was just a baby. I have a door with glass pannels and he kept walking right into them. Now my cat is a 25 pound fatty :KS

Milk & Toast & Honey
July 31st, 2007, 02:23 PM
Oh man.

Her face...

Her voice...

She's just too cute to be true :)

She's the cutest kitty I've ever saw.

fuscia
July 31st, 2007, 02:32 PM
though my boy, huey, is the most adorable of all living cats, that sure is a cute kitten.

and btw, have any of you ever come across a sane cat? all four of mine were/are screwballs.

starcraft.man
July 31st, 2007, 02:33 PM
Uh, just a cat. Cuteness wears off fast...

happy-and-lost
July 31st, 2007, 03:10 PM
Aww...

They never grow out of doing stupid things like that.

jgrabham
July 31st, 2007, 04:27 PM
My little baby is confused by the big mirror

[BARF]

All cats are the same IMO, tratorous little skulky things with no emotion. Now if it were a dog doing that :]

%hMa@?b<C
July 31st, 2007, 05:04 PM
[BARF]

All cats are the same IMO, tratorous little skulky things with no emotion. Now if it were a dog doing that :]

no emotion... dogs are just too dumb to do anything. I dont need to walk my cat and pick up poop in little plastic bags. Ill take pride over emotion any day

jgrabham
July 31st, 2007, 05:09 PM
no emotion... dogs are just too dumb to do anything. I dont need to walk my cat and pick up poop in little plastic bags. Ill take pride over emotion any day

You think dogs are dumb?!

%hMa@?b<C
July 31st, 2007, 05:10 PM
You think dogs are dumb?!

yessir, they are not even able to find their own way home. My cat does that every day!

FuturePilot
July 31st, 2007, 05:18 PM
Awww! The little kitty is so cute!!!:KS

jgrabham
July 31st, 2007, 05:27 PM
yessir, they are not even able to find their own way home.

Since when.

And dogs tag anyway, so it isnt that hard anyway

beefcurry
July 31st, 2007, 05:27 PM
Im afraid the Penguin is cooler :)

st33med
July 31st, 2007, 05:29 PM
CUTE KITTY!!!11!!

Anyway, I like both dogs and cats. Cats have a curious personality that never fades. Dogs have that playful emotion. They can also do funny stuff ( I've see one that loves watching TV, especially bull riding) and do really dumb stuff (Tripping on a hardwood floor).

st33med
July 31st, 2007, 05:30 PM
Im afraid the Penguin is cooler :)

I also have a penguin named Tux. He loves starring at my computer. ;)

ThrobbingBrain66
July 31st, 2007, 05:52 PM
[BARF]

Truth.