PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Me

sparks0548
July 27th, 2007, 01:19 AM
I must have been living under a rock or something or that I never really watched tv, but I am really loving this Rescue Me series. Denis Leary is a New England Mick like myself so I can relate to how his family is. Things don't resolved with words, they get resolved with fists, but the show rocks.

I'm on like Season 4 of the series right now and the plot line is awesome.

Anybody else got any great shows they enjoy watching? I can definitely understand the camaraderie of this show and how everything plays out. I've spent 12 years in the military, and you never know someone well enough till you server with them in close quarters, like a foxhole or a gun emplacement.

tgm4883
July 27th, 2007, 02:01 AM
In order of importance from my MythTV box

24 - If you can make it past the first 2 seasons when you just want the terrorists to kill his daughter for doing stupid things
Gilmore Girls* Series ended
Planet Earth
Oprah Winfrey
House
The Unit
Lost
Grey's Anatomy
The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
Everybody Hates Chris
30 Rock
Today
My Name Is Earl
Scrubs
Without a Trace
MythBusters
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Monk
SportsCenter
Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?
What Not to Wear
Get Color
Divine Design
Color Splash
Surprise by Design
Saturday Night Live
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Friends

Rescue me* Not on MythTV box yet, just finished 3rd season.

sparks0548
July 27th, 2007, 02:14 AM
I've caught My Name is Earl and Scrubs......those are freaking hilarious. The janitor from Scrubs is awesome.

House rocks too....His disposition is great. The sarcasm that just pours out of his mouth is great. I wish I could think of half the stuff he says.....LOL.

sparks0548
July 27th, 2007, 02:19 AM
Wait until you get to the last few episodes of the 3rd season. It's crazy what happens at the end season. I had to immediately start watching the 4th season.