PDA

View Full Version : Distropedia needs your help to add content about distros

RAV TUX
July 22nd, 2007, 10:52 PM
While Tux Aubrey has been doing an awesome job at adding most of the content....we need help

There are a lot more distros that need to be added

even if you have one or two favorite distros to write about please join up and add stuff....

follow the template of past post....

for each distro:

add 1. a main page
and 2. a book page

please jump in and have fun

http://distropedia.com/

5-HT
July 23rd, 2007, 01:01 AM
I'll start adding once I get some free time (very shortly, yay a break! :)).
Just wondering if you're looking for brief, concise descriptions or more in-depth information? I could start adding detailed info for Arch if you're looking for that sort of thing.
cheers,

RAV TUX
July 23rd, 2007, 01:18 AM
I'll start adding once I get some free time (very shortly, yay a break! :)).
Just wondering if you're looking for brief, concise descriptions or more in-depth information? I could start adding detailed info for Arch if you're looking for that sort of thing.
cheers,

Anything would be great, take a look at the content added by Tux Aubrey for examples of how to lay things out....

juxtaposed
July 23rd, 2007, 04:13 AM
I just remembered I was going to add something about debian recently but thought i'd probably mess up on something. I should get around to that... So this post is in hopes that this topic will stay on the front page of the community chat over night and in to tommorow to remind me (and that I know enough about the operating system I use to do an entry for it) :)

awakatanka
July 23rd, 2007, 11:00 AM
Have updated SimpleMepis with the info of there site, hope its what you need. Good project.

RAV TUX
July 23rd, 2007, 12:56 PM
I just remembered I was going to add something about debian recently but thought i'd probably mess up on something. I should get around to that... So this post is in hopes that this topic will stay on the front page of the community chat over night and in to tommorow to remind me (and that I know enough about the operating system I use to do an entry for it) :)

Have updated SimpleMepis with the info of there site, hope its what you need. Good project.

Thanks guys, it is users like yourself, that we need input from.

It is greatly appreciated, remember to always come by and update info.

Thanks again,

Jozef