PDA

View Full Version : Can't remember the song!

ironfistchamp
July 21st, 2007, 09:36 PM
Hey all,

I am trying to remember this song right, but there are a few problems. I don't know what it is called, who it is by, when it was released or even what it sounds like.

I do however remember the video and possibly the topic of the song. I think it had something to do with the word "Superman" and that the video was done in a kind of plasticine animation (like that Coke advert of the guy with three legs). There was also a mouse with turntables in it. It may even have been the Coke advert itself but the advert had different music :(

Does anyone have a clue what I am talking about. Even someone else saying "I know what you mean but can't name it" would be a help so I know I am not crazy.

Thanks

Ironfistchamp

Peyton
July 21st, 2007, 09:46 PM
The only song I know with the word Superman in it is Kryptonite.

ironfistchamp
July 21st, 2007, 09:50 PM
I'm afraid it is not that one. But it is a damn good song anyway.

EDIT: It may have been superstar not superman. I think it had something to do with stars.

Saphira
July 21st, 2007, 10:02 PM
Do you have any idea how old the song is?

ironfistchamp
July 21st, 2007, 10:06 PM
I'm thinking around 5 years maybe. The thing that sticks in my head was the fact that it was plasticine/clay animation and the dude was flying at some point like superman (may be why I got confused and thought that was one of the key words).

hanzomon4
July 21st, 2007, 10:08 PM
I hate when this happens, where did you see the video?

ironfistchamp
July 21st, 2007, 10:15 PM
Some music channel no doubt. It was probably even more than five years. I loose track of time. Hell it could have been ten. My memory is that bad :(

Saphira
July 21st, 2007, 10:22 PM
Ok, if it makes you feel any better... I think I do know what you're talking about but I can't remember the title.

Now it's going to bug me til I figure it out.

ironfistchamp
July 21st, 2007, 10:28 PM
Starlight maybe. Argh this is doing my head in. As soon as I find it (assuming no one posted it on here) I will stick it on here so as to relieve you of the burden :p

EDIT: I FOUND IT I FOUND IT! It is Starlight by Supermen Lovers. Nothing like I remember but damn it feels good to find it.

Saphira
July 21st, 2007, 10:44 PM
great glad you figured it out