PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist is Awesome!,...Anybody else like Craigslist?

RAV TUX
July 15th, 2007, 07:07 AM
I just found an awesome place to stay in Boulder, Colorado next Month on Craigslist....

Anybody else find any great things on Craigslist?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/about/cities.html

Taino
July 15th, 2007, 07:15 AM
Anybody else find any great things on Craigslist?

Yup.. Jobs, Cars, Apartments, Tools, and Free Stuff so far...

But as with anything good, beware the bad and the scams and you'll be alright...

A little common sense goes a long way on Craigslist...

If a deal seems too good to be true, It probably is.

SoloSalsa
July 15th, 2007, 07:49 AM
beware the bad and the scamsI hardly use Craig's List, anyway. I remember someone that made a fake personals listing, to prove a point about how easy it is to gather identities. Just one listing gathered more than one hundred addresses and phone numbers (and a few pictures). Well, maybe not nearly one hundred, I just remember that it was a lot, and all in a day or so listed.

RAV TUX
July 15th, 2007, 07:50 AM
I hardly use Craig's List, anyway. I remember someone that made a fake personals listing, to prove a point about how easy it is to gather identities. Just one listing gathered more than one hundred addresses and phone numbers (and a few pictures). Well, maybe not nearly one hundred, I just remember that it was a lot, and all in a day or so listed.Again let the User beware.....this is true anywhere

Warpnow
July 15th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I <3 Craigslist...but am smart enough not to post a frickin' personal, though, so I'd disadvise the mentally retarded from using it.

RAV TUX
July 17th, 2007, 11:23 PM
I <3 Craigslist...but am smart enough not to post a frickin' personal, though, so I'd disadvise the mentally retarded from using it.I can't imagine anybody placing personal ads anywhere.:confused: