PDA

View Full Version : which cell phone/PDA..Blackberry

neoflight
July 14th, 2007, 02:42 AM
I have almost decided upon blackberry...
iam now at 7130c, 8100 (pearl) or 8800...i cant decide now...
any ideas?

i am not very particular about camera....
i think sureType is not that difficult to master....

did u feel it diffcult to handle 8800 for its size?

any info would be helpful...

ComplexNumber
July 14th, 2007, 03:43 AM
what other features are you wanting from it? for example, are you wanting touchscreen or qwerty keypad? any particular OS (eg UIQ, windows, linux, RIM)? do you need it to be able to connect easily to outlook 2007 etc? budget? etc.

neoflight
July 16th, 2007, 04:05 PM
what other features are you wanting from it? for example, are you wanting touchscreen or qwerty keypad? any particular OS (eg UIQ, windows, linux, RIM)? do you need it to be able to connect easily to outlook 2007 etc? budget? etc.

sorry...could not check online for a couple of days...
no touch screen necessary...i am fine with suretype QWERTY keypad as in pearl of 7130c.

i cant decide whether i need camera/mp3....i dont find those a selling point to me.
i prefer to use it as standalone....i do not use outlook . both my machines are now debian/ubuntu.....Any OS is fine....

just the usability and things that matters...i need a good PDA stuff...

[i have an existing cingular connection and i am stuck with the stupid $%# ing samsung fone for another 4 months..the vibrate mode and some other options stopped working and its past one year and they cant do anything to change it....now i have to wait until 181 days to upgrade...this is insane....]