PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to join me in cs 1.6?

~~Tito~~
July 9th, 2007, 01:24 AM
My friend banned my account from secure servers so I can only go on non vac servers. Anyone want to join me?

My account name: steamer0096 (was bored and could not think of anything)

init1
July 9th, 2007, 01:53 AM
My friend banned my account from secure servers so I can only go on non vac servers. Anyone want to join me?

What? I don't know what this is. Maybe I would if I knew.

~~Tito~~
July 9th, 2007, 02:01 AM
Counter Strike 1.6. . . . . .

Tomosaur
July 9th, 2007, 02:49 AM

"Your friend" eh? ;)

Polygon
July 9th, 2007, 03:18 AM

no, you either used hacks or let your friend use your account and he has hacks, and you got VAC2 owned. dont even try to say "your friend banned you" :D

FoolsGold_MKII
July 9th, 2007, 03:28 AM
I've rather be taken advantage of by a poisoned buffalo than play on a non-VAC server.

Atomic Dog
July 9th, 2007, 03:28 AM
no, you either used hacks or let your friend use your account and he has hacks, and you got VAC2 owned. dont even try to say "your friend banned you" :D

And that's why I stopped playing CS like 4 years ago. Too many kiddies using hacks..it just became unfun.

~~Tito~~
July 9th, 2007, 03:59 AM
IM SERIOUS he had hacks and he used them on my account (We were sharing and he got the games reged on my count so we had to share). I don't use hacks he doesn't anymore he used hacks again and banned his other account(A lot of games). . . . and hen he bought more games (90 dollars again). . . . and now he has a no ban account and I do. . . so i have to sit here with all of the games banned except Gary's Mod (SUPER COOL GAME!!).
If you don't believe me fine, but I'm just trying to use what I have and not sit here and do anything.

strabes
July 9th, 2007, 05:13 AM
Why don't you just pay the $10 for CS 1.6 again? It's worth it.

FoolsGold_MKII
July 9th, 2007, 05:20 AM
How about firing up WolfET? It's free and had a Linux port too (which would make more sense for most people here).

init1
July 9th, 2007, 06:35 AM
I don't have it. And I won't pay for it.

user1397
July 9th, 2007, 07:00 AM
How about go out and play some sports...

~~Tito~~
July 9th, 2007, 08:02 AM
No one around my neighbor hood wants to play out side in the day. Its like 115 degrees here in Vegas. . . .

Tomosaur
July 9th, 2007, 01:53 PM
People shouldn't give him a hard time just because he wants to play a game. Tito - since this a Linux forum, you'll probably find few people who even have CS 1.6 in the first place (although many do). Best thing you can do is to just advertise your steam friends ID and hope someone comes along and adds you.

~~Tito~~
July 10th, 2007, 07:00 AM
Does anyone?

Tundro Walker
July 11th, 2007, 06:34 AM
I'm just flabbergasted that nobody in a thread about Counter Strike has used the words "leet", "haxor", "gangsta", "noob" or "pwned".

It's like...amazing...someone check the temp in hell, cause I think it froze over.

FoolsGold_MKII
July 11th, 2007, 07:46 AM
I'm just flabbergasted that nobody in a thread about Counter Strike has used the words "leet", "haxor", "gangsta", "noob" or "pwned".

It's like...amazing...someone check the temp in hell, cause I think it froze over.
"I pwned j00 n00b!!!11!oneone1!!"

It is unfortunate that CS isn't the only game where one can enjoy the company of brain-damaged kids.

~~Tito~~
July 11th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Lol true. I'm not brain damaged (so i say). Lol no, you have cs or condition zero? If so whats your id and I'll add you.

FoolsGold_MKII
July 11th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Lol true. I'm not brain damaged (so i say). Lol no, you have cs or condition zero? If so whats your id and I'll add you.
I had CS1.6, Condition Zero and CS:S in the same Steam account at one point in time, but I gave it up when I moved to Linux. Was about time anyway - got bored. More games in the world than just CS. :)

~~Tito~~
July 11th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Yea but most of them cant run well on my laptop. . . . .

LookTJ
July 11th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Try Armagetron-Advanced: http://www.getdeb.net/app.php?name=Advanced+Armagetron.

staff: move this to "Gaming and Leisure" forum please. Thanks.

~~Tito~~
July 11th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Is'nt that in the support section?

LookTJ
July 11th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Is'nt that in the support section?

What do you mean? May you please revise that?

Try the game...once you do...you are addictive to it. :D

~~Tito~~
July 12th, 2007, 12:31 AM
I know I have it, I said the game and leisure is in the support section. The only problem it keeps on minimizing.

LookTJ
July 12th, 2007, 02:09 AM
I know I have it, I said the game and leisure is in the support section. The only problem it keeps on minimizing.That's when it starts to go into screensaver mode.

user1397
July 12th, 2007, 08:17 AM
No one around my neighbor hood wants to play out side in the day. Its like 115 degrees here in Vegas. . . .Ah, good point. I have CS Source, but I don't play it anymore...

LookTJ
July 12th, 2007, 08:20 AM
That's when it starts to go into screensaver mode.

I also don't know why it does that.