PDA

View Full Version : Tell me your nighmare

samschoice
July 5th, 2007, 10:03 PM
One of the scariest dreams I ever had, went like this:

I am looking in the mirror and saw someone behind me. I turn around to see who it is and no one is there.

Then, I look back into the mirror, and the face in the mirror isn't me anymore. Its a scary face.

Isn't that dream awesome??!?!? I think my mind likes to scare the hell out of me, which isn't scary at all, but kind of amusing.

xubu_caapn
July 6th, 2007, 09:51 AM
i have lots of dreams where my family gets murdered, i try and prevent it, but ultimately fail.

:D

stoodleysnow
July 6th, 2007, 10:17 AM
I tend to get those nightmares where I'm walking up a country lane in a thunderstorm, and just as I go past the end of a stone wall a huge gust of wind blasts me off my feet. I land simultaneously amid the mud and rainwater on the road, and back in my bed.
I've had other dreams where I suddenly end up falling too, and I always feel afterwards like I ACTUALLY HAVE fallen from a great height and somehow landed back under the duvet in my bed. I wonder if that has something to do with OOBEs (Out Of Body Experiences) that I can't remember.

OR if you want to know what would make a terrible nightmare, it's Ubuntu costing money (involuntary shudder) Oh God please no.:eek:
We all have rights!
Don't let them take away your freedom of sp-:-#!

steven8
July 6th, 2007, 10:24 AM
When I was a kid, I had a recurring nightmare.

I would dream that I woke up from a nightmare, and would go to my mom and dad's room, hoping to sleep with them because i was scared. I would go in their room, and they would be both sitting up, telling me everything was okay, and that I could get in bed with them. But it just didn't 'feel' right. Something was wrong. They'd be very insistent, and I'd get more and more nervous. I'd run to their closet to hide, only to find their bodies curled up on the floor of the closet, dead. I turn around, and my parents were aliens.

Then I'd wake up.

FoolsGold_MKII
July 6th, 2007, 11:12 AM
I use to have nightmares about failing important exams for high school/uni.

Now I'm old enough to point at the kids who were in my situation and laugh at what they have to go through. :)