PDA

View Full Version : How do Astronauts Breathe in Space?

RAV TUX
July 4th, 2007, 05:10 AM
Find out how here (http://www.chemistry.org/portal/a/c/s/1/feature_tea.html?id=c373e912e61aef918f6a17245d8301 00).

starcraft.man
July 4th, 2007, 05:20 AM
Find out how here (http://www.chemistry.org/portal/a/c/s/1/feature_tea.html?id=c373e912e61aef918f6a17245d8301 00).

IT'S MAGIC!!! Don't ruin the trick for me, then I can't believe :(.

:p

samschoice
July 4th, 2007, 06:09 AM
Simply Amazing. I think sometimes due to American nationalism, you never really hear of Russian space contributions. I had no idea a system like Elektron existed and that it was created by the Russians.

RAV TUX
July 4th, 2007, 06:13 AM
Simply Amazing. I think sometimes due to American nationalism, you never really hear of Russian space contributions. I had no idea a system like Elektron existed and that it was created by the Russians.It's amazing what humans can do when they work together...The International Space Station is evidence of that.

init1
July 7th, 2007, 04:34 AM
Simply Amazing. I think sometimes due to American nationalism, you never really hear of Russian space contributions. I had no idea a system like Elektron existed and that it was created by the Russians.
It's not that complicated. Just connect a battery to wires in water, and the molecules will split into oxygen and hydrogen. This is a method that expands on that principle.

kerry_s
July 7th, 2007, 04:41 AM
they breath just like did in the moon landing, the fresh air is pumped into the studio. ;)

dizee
July 7th, 2007, 04:44 AM
they breath just like did in the moon landing, the fresh air is pumped into the studio. ;):)

init1
July 7th, 2007, 04:46 AM
they breath just like did in the moon landing, the fresh air is pumped into the studio. ;)
I guess one can't prove that there are actually people in space.

lisati
July 7th, 2007, 04:47 AM

Reminds me of a commercial for an energy drink that "gives you wings"......guys land on the moon, an d report a problem, 'coz they've supposedly sampled this drink....they get told to come back to shoot it in the studio.....

HermanAB
July 7th, 2007, 04:49 AM
Hmm, breathing is the easy part. The difficult thing that takes some getting used to is keeping food down. Apparently a free fall environment is rather nauseating.