PDA

View Full Version : I'm on my Wii!

ironfistchamp
July 4th, 2007, 12:08 AM
How cool is this i am surfing the forums from my wii. This feels totally weird! even youtube works. Really impressed with this. Too bad the games suck :(

Ironfistchamp

juxtaposed
July 4th, 2007, 12:27 AM
I hope you don't have to use that remote thing to type :P

puppy
July 4th, 2007, 12:39 AM
You would be stunned at how easy it is to type with a wiimote -when you move over to the next letter you get a little bit of physical feedback - very wierd but strangely familiar :D

%hMa@?b<C
July 4th, 2007, 12:54 AM
if you think teh games suck, I would gladly take it off of your hands. I have been looking fr one that I can mod.

Warpnow
July 4th, 2007, 01:19 AM
The wii is awesome. :D

Old Pink
July 4th, 2007, 01:55 AM
What's the hardware spec of your average Wii then? :)

FoolsGold_MKII
July 4th, 2007, 02:02 AM
Put your pants back on!!!

Das Goat
July 4th, 2007, 03:09 AM
Wiiiiiii!

I love my Wii. the family does too. the kids even sold their game systems and only play Wii now.

I will admit that it probably isn't much fun for the single plyer unless you play something like Zelda, but the Wii was designed around the idea of games for the non gamers, short and sweet and best played with friends. In that it is the best console I have seen / played in years.

:popcorn:

FoolsGold_MKII
July 4th, 2007, 03:13 AM
I love my Wii. the family does too.
You sick goat. :)

tcpip4lyfe
July 4th, 2007, 04:02 AM
If you think the games suck, get resident evil 4 and Zelda. Zelda for Wii is the best game I have ever played.

Das Goat
July 6th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Prince of Persia for Wii is pretty good too. Not as good as Zelda, but very playable.

ironfistchamp
July 6th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Zelda ruled, Red Steel was OK, Wii sports was passable, Sonic was a let down, haven't played PofP but it isn't a new one just a remake.

Was hoping for some really solid RPGs and good fps to make use of the Wiimote. Gah Ninty need to get me on the payroll. I'll sort this out for ALL gamers :p