PDA

View Full Version : Back to Ubuntu guys :)

Cool Surfer
July 3rd, 2007, 06:12 PM
Hi friends
I guess I am addicted to the psychedelic look of ubuntu. So I am back after trying fc7 but not impressed. I think ubuntu is cool :)
I love the colors they use.

LaRoza
July 3rd, 2007, 06:13 PM
Ubuntu is cool, yes. But I don't like the default colors. I always have my desktop black, and my Windows and menus #AAAAAA. Even in Windows.

starcraft.man
July 3rd, 2007, 06:25 PM
Hey there, welcome back. Remember to have fun with Ubuntu :).

ageilers
July 3rd, 2007, 06:29 PM
I just wish I could get the colors in Kubuntu. I love the warm, earthy colors. Have not found the theme yet.

Welcome back!

diesel1
July 3rd, 2007, 08:00 PM
Hi friends
I guess I am addicted to the psychedelic look of ubuntu. So I am back after trying fc7 but not impressed. I think ubuntu is cool :)
I love the colors they use.

I too am back to Ubuntu, I spent 3 days on Debian but the support for 64bit is virtually none and most links for help refer to Ubuntu Forums!

F/X/K/?/Ubuntu ROCKS!

Diesel1.

roachk71
July 3rd, 2007, 09:57 PM
Welcome back, indeed. :)

I just returned to Ubuntu from testing the latest PC-BSD, and I didn't like at all how I had to install OSS for sound, only to have the driver corrupt my file system after a few days. I'm glad to be back. :KS

I too believe the default colors are eye-catching, but I prefer a less-obvious theme, at least for daytime use. At present I'm using a modified Vista-Gray theme with the blue Noia icon set. At night, BlueHeart, GreenHeart, or Clearlooks WarningMod are used.

Lord Illidan
July 3rd, 2007, 09:59 PM
What's bad with Fedora 7? Just curious