PDA

View Full Version : Use google to find MP3s

Motoxrdude
July 3rd, 2007, 07:22 AM
Not sure if this is illegal or not.
*I do not in any way take responsibility for what you do with the information posted below. This is meant for educational purposes only and should not be used for illegal purposes*

It's true. Search "intitle:"index.of" ((file type)) (name of file, song, etc) -html -java -php -asp -cf -jsp" no parenthesis.
I just found out about this today, pretty neat for finding directories of certain file types.
Example search:

intitle:"index.of" (mp4|avi|mp4) No One Knows -html -java -php -asp -cf -jsp

Enjoy.

Bou
July 3rd, 2007, 08:53 AM
Wow, useful!

GeeZor
July 3rd, 2007, 08:54 AM
http://www.exploseek.com

even cooler :)

diskotek
July 3rd, 2007, 10:56 AM
cool for popular files :)

Tundro Walker
July 3rd, 2007, 11:47 AM
So, one hour later, of scrounging through various peoples' personal files on the web, I stumble across this...
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/soft/trash/GirlsEvil.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's amazing what some folks keep lying around. I started reading someone's thesis paper on Hackers in the Modern Era (a THESIS paper!), when I got distracted by stupid flash films.

It feels almost wrong, like I'm going through someone's trash. :D

Motoxrdude
July 3rd, 2007, 07:38 PM
So, one hour later, of scrounging through various peoples' personal files on the web, I stumble across this...
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/soft/trash/GirlsEvil.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's amazing what some folks keep lying around. I started reading someone's thesis paper on Hackers in the Modern Era (a THESIS paper!), when I got distracted by stupid flash films.

It feels almost wrong, like I'm going through someone's trash. :D

Haah, i love that picture. I drew it on the whiteboard in my math class, it got a few laughs.

Warpnow
July 3rd, 2007, 07:41 PM
Very neat...found several ripped movies in the first 2 minutes...

samschoice
July 3rd, 2007, 07:48 PM
Your girls are evil is based on a misquote of the bible.. The love of money is the root of evil. .. If Jesus were still alive, he'd be angry.

Warpnow
July 3rd, 2007, 08:06 PM
Its not a misquote, just not a full quote

the love of "money is the root of all evil"

FuturePilot
July 3rd, 2007, 08:14 PM
But there's a flaw in that equation.
It says girls require Time and Money
But the equation shows Girls=Time x Money
"and" does not equal multiplication.
Therefore, the rest of the equation fails.

Ok, I look way too deep into that to find that:p

WinterWeaver
July 3rd, 2007, 08:24 PM
Your girls are evil is based on a misquote of the bible.. The love of money is the root of evil. .. If Jesus were still alive, he'd be angry.

relax a bit bud... lol... I think if He was still alive, he would have a chuckle. ^_^

forrestcupp
July 3rd, 2007, 09:02 PM
Not sure if this is illegal or not.
*I do not in any way take responsibility for what you do with the information posted below. This is meant for educational purposes only and should not be used for illegal purposes*

It's true. Search "intitle:"index.of" ((file type)) (name of file, song, etc) -html -java -php -asp -cf -jsp" no parenthesis.
I just found out about this today, pretty neat for finding directories of certain file types.
Example search:

intitle:"index.of" (mp4|avi|mp4) No One Knows -html -java -php -asp -cf -jsp

Enjoy.

In Firefox, you can make it a bookmark to make searching a lot easier.

Click Bookmarks->Organize Bookmarks. Then in the Bookmarks Manager, click New Bookmark. In the window that comes up for the new bookmark, give it a name, then give it a keyword such as "music" without the quotes. Then in the location line, enter:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=intitle%3A%22index.of%22+%28mp3%7Cogg%29+%s+-html+-htm+-php+-asp+-cf+-jsp&btnG=Search
Then click OK.

Now in the address bar (not the google search bar), you can type something like:

music baby.got.back
Separate the words in the title with dots. Entering this will automatically bring up the search results and filter out everything except indices that have the music files without the need to remember any code.

Just like the first disclaimer this is only for searching and not for the illegal download of copyrighted material.

Motoxrdude
July 6th, 2007, 08:42 AM

Probably not, people make out Jesus and God to be some *guy* holding everyone up in His abovet fire and brim stone. Relax, God has a sense of humor. just look at rosie o'donald ;)

CronoDekar
July 6th, 2007, 09:10 AM
But there's a flaw in that equation.
It says girls require Time and Money
But the equation shows Girls=Time x Money
"and" does not equal multiplication.
Therefore, the rest of the equation fails.

Ok, I look way too deep into that to find that:p

Don't worry, that always bugs me too :)