PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy your Canada Day, forum members from the great white north!

hardyn
July 1st, 2007, 09:12 PM
:)

Praill
July 1st, 2007, 09:15 PM
Indeed... even though I'm working :(
It's not very great white here though haha. Its more blazing hot.
What most Americans don't realize is more than 80% of the Canadian population lives within 200km (120 miles i think) from the United States border. While the northern areas may be "great and white" most of us have never seen it :)

hardyn
July 1st, 2007, 09:39 PM
I hear that...

i am currently living about 1km from the US border, to the point that depending on where i am driving my cell phone may hop over to the cingular carrier and start roaming. My home town got 80deg. C temperature swing though out the year... -40C C winters to +40C summers. (-40 - 100F)

starcraft.man
July 1st, 2007, 09:54 PM
Yay, Happy Canada Day all around. I am always happy to be a Canadian, we may not have the biggest population, or the most nukes, or even the biggest nations wallets... but we get by just fine, eh? One thing we could do without..... all our stupid politicians.

Oh and yes Hardyn I know about the weather swings. We made of strong stuff in Quebec/Canada, if we can make it through the Ice Storm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_storm) we can do anything :D.

Go Canada :).