PDA

View Full Version : Apple's Mac Tablet computer

RAV TUX
July 1st, 2007, 06:49 AM
just a concept for now:

Ultra portable, Mactab is the complement to MacBook. The incredibly thin wireless keyboard is used as a protection cover for transportation.

It stays in place with a combination of magnets and notches.

On the back of the computer, a hinge allows it to be put in a vertical position so you can use Mactab comfortably on your desk.http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6371/mactabzp0.jpg

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4229/mactab2ah2.jpg

It makes complete sense for Apple to design, produce & sell a Tablet computer, the Tablet computers are used not only by many Scientist and Medical professional in the Hospital and Private Practice settings, but it is also used by Artist in general and graphic artist in the motion picture industry.

It is a natural evolution that Apple will probably inevitably take....

Nikron
July 1st, 2007, 06:50 AM
What Mac Tablet? They'd never name it that. All hail the iTablet.

ButteBlues
July 1st, 2007, 06:51 AM
That's actually a very, very nice concept.

RAV TUX
July 1st, 2007, 06:51 AM
...or simple the iTab or iSlate

SoulinEther
July 1st, 2007, 06:55 AM
Why does Apple have to keep coming out with breathtaking crap? Gr, lol.

The Apple used to be ugly. Why can't it stay ugly so people won't want to buy it? lol

RAV TUX
July 1st, 2007, 07:01 AM

I am not sure they will call it the iTablet or iTab, after this fiasco :

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7812/specsui7.jpg

http://www.itablet.theplaceforitall.com/specs.html

slimdog360
July 1st, 2007, 07:46 AM
its the mac daddy of tablets

RAV TUX
July 2nd, 2007, 12:33 AM
its the mac daddy of tablets

It is pretty but not as nice as the Fujitsu Lifebook T4215

starcraft.man
July 2nd, 2007, 12:43 AM
Uh ok.... so? This isn't the first tablet PC to hit the market... whats so impressive, that Apple was able to make one that looks nice? Make a slim wireless keyboard?

Sorry for being a curmudgeon (I love that word), I don't see whats so interesting...

Edit: Oh and your quote already named it the "Mactab". I am sick of Apple owning every word/name that starts with i. It's obnoxious and childish.

RAV TUX
July 2nd, 2007, 12:51 AM
Uh ok.... so? This isn't the first tablet PC to hit the market... whats so impressive, that Apple was able to make one that looks nice? Make a slim wireless keyboard?

Sorry for being a curmudgeon (I love that word), I don't see whats so interesting...

Edit: Oh and your quote already named it the "Mactab". I am sick of Apple owning every word/name that starts with i. It's obnoxious and childish.

rumor: Apple will make artificial eyes that give the host not only x-ray vision but a whole host of supernatural powers from the embedded microchips in the artificial eye.

An artificial eye packed with artificial intelligence, called iEye. ;)

reacocard
July 2nd, 2007, 12:54 AM
rumor: Apple will make artificial eyes that give the host not only x-ray vision but a whole host of supernatural powers from the embedded microchips in the artificial eye.

All in favor, say 'aye'.

RAV TUX
July 2nd, 2007, 12:56 AM
All in favor, say 'aye'.

aye! aye!

starcraft.man
July 2nd, 2007, 01:00 AM

That is so obnoxious/stupid.... I wouldn't put it past them. No btw, no one is touching my eyes not even if they promised I wouldn't even know the difference.

Bleh, I'll just ignore this thread... I don't really see the relevance to Linux anyway (not that the cafe has to be Linux things, but we certainly aren't a Mac cult bent on ogling at every concept they put out).

reacocard
July 2nd, 2007, 01:01 AM
aye! aye!

Aye! I eye the iEye's AI. ;)