PDA

View Full Version : bbl (october to be exact)

Sand Lee
June 20th, 2007, 01:38 AM
Although I am very pleased (hehe, who am I to start of like this?) with the state of Ubuntu and the advances that have come about in Linux and technology in general, I am going to have to leave it alone for a couple of months. Linux has just been too engrossing for me, too interesting, too l33t, and it has caused me to lose time actually getting things done. So as of today I'm sad to say that I'm going back to the Evil Microsoft camp until Gutsy Gibbon is released. Hopefully by then I'll be responsible enough to handle Linux ;) (I've got to post this or else i won't keep my promise). l8r everyone

juxtaposed
June 20th, 2007, 02:05 AM
Bye =)

I hope gutsy will let you get things done. I know the urge to mess with things is high - but you can just resist :P

Detonate
June 20th, 2007, 02:20 AM
Heck, I thought this was a thread about who will be in the baseball playoffs.;)

Be sure and keep track of all the time you spend on updates, virus scans and malware removal over in the MS world. That will eat into your productivity.:p

Sand Lee
July 25th, 2007, 12:12 AM
I couldn't take it, Windows was unbearable. I've realised that the secret was not abstaining from Linux and technology but rather reading about them/ using them in moderation. :KS

RomeReactor
July 25th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Hey! Welcome back!
:popcorn: