PDA

View Full Version : Essay Generator

init1
June 16th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Fun with an essay generator
http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/

An essay on Ubuntu

In order to understand our selves, we must first understand Ubuntu. Advancments in Ubuntu can be linked to many areas. Remarkably Ubuntu is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that Ubuntu is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. It still has the power to shock global commercial enterprises, who just don't like that sort of thing. Complex though it is I shall now attempt to provide an exaustive report on Ubuntu and its numerous 'industries'.

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he borrowed much from Ubuntu. While deviating from the norm will always cause unrest amongst ones peers, Ubuntu is quite good.

When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges - Ubuntu is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. To put it simply, people like Ubuntu.

Economic Factors

Is unemployment inherently bad for an economy? Yes. We will study the Spanish-Armada model, as is standard in this case.
Cost
Of
Living

Ubuntu

Indisputably there is a link. How can this be explained? Of course the cost of living will continue to follow Ubuntu for the foreseeable future. A sharp down turn in middle class investment may lead to changes in the market.

Political Factors

Politics was once a game featuring competitors from elite classes. Politicians find it difficult to choose between what has become known in politics as - 'The two ways' - Ubuntu and ones own image of themselves.

In the words of a legend in their own life time, Demetrius Bootlegger 'Man's greatest enemy is complacency with regards to personal and political hygiene.' [2] This clearly illustrates the primary concern of those involved with Ubuntu. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of Ubuntu to politics is 'participation'.
I hope, for our sake that Ubuntu will endure.

Conclusion

In my opinion Ubuntu may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but it's still important. It brings peace, 'literally' plants seeds for harvest, and it brings the best out in people.

Here with the final word is Hollywood's Christina Pfeiffer: 'Ubuntu is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!' [3]

An essay on Linux

The subject of Linux has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. Underestimate Linux at your peril. Indispensable to homosapians today, Linux is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. It is estimated that that Linux is thought about eight times every day by the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of Linux. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

Society is a simple word with a very complex definition. When Thucictholous said 'people only know one thing' [1] he borrowed much from Linux. No symbol is more potent than Linux in society today. It raises the question 'why?'

Nothing represents every day life better than Linux, and I mean nothing. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is Linux. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

We no longer live in a world which barters 'I'll give you three cows for that hat, it�s lovely.' Our existance is a generation which cries 'Hat - $20.' Of course, Linux fits perfectly into the Custard-Not-Mustard model, a classic economic system of analysis.
Housing
Prices

Linux

The statistics make it clear that Linux is a major market factor. Even a child could work out that housing prices plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. Supply Side Economic Tax Cuts Tax deductions could turn out to be a risky tactic.

Political Factors

The media have made politics quite a spectacle. Comparing the general view of politics held by the poor of the west with those of the east can be like comparing pre and post war views of Linux.

To quote the famous political Augstin Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] Amazingly, he new nothing of Linux until he was well into his thirties. I feel strongly that if politicians spent less time thinking about Linux and put more effort into their family life, that we would have a very different country.
Since the Renaissance Linux has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.

Conclusion

To conclude Linux plays a large part in the lives of all. It sings a new song, applauds greatness and it brings the best out in people.

One final thought from the talented Sigourney Morissette: 'Linux is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!' [3]

jgrabham
June 16th, 2007, 08:24 PM
I just typed "Is s*** stinky?" in - it is so funny - "Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of Is s*** stinky?"

Ripfox
June 16th, 2007, 08:41 PM
"Is s*** stinky?"

lmfao

Warpnow
June 17th, 2007, 04:53 AM
put in nude scenes in movies and its soooo much funnier.

Tundro Walker
June 18th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Here's one from some MIT guys to make bogus Technical / Computer Sci papers. (http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/)

They submitted a paper to a Science Conference, and it was accepted (!). They were going to go and give a bogus talk about the bogus paper, but word got out about it, and the Science Conference rejected their paper after-the-fact. Heh. No one reads these days....