PDA

View Full Version : Got My Hoary Cds!

WildTangent
July 7th, 2005, 04:30 PM
WOW! its like christmas! im glad they were delivered, i was beginning to think they were lost in the mail or they misunderstood my address

-Wild

sapo
July 7th, 2005, 05:56 PM
nice.. make a good use of them.. maybe we can met some of your friends here in the forum someday :grin:

bored2k
July 7th, 2005, 06:01 PM
nice.. make a good use of them.. maybe we can met some of your friends here in the forum someday :grin:
He surely has enough discs for a whole neighborhood...

JPatrick
July 7th, 2005, 06:10 PM
I'm still waiting for mine :D i'm beginning to think they were lost in the mail or they misunderstood my address... :-?

Shipit said that they'll arrive soon :D (can't wait!!)

aysiu
July 7th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Finally got mine today! It's been about two months... but they did finally arrive...

jrobcet
July 7th, 2005, 08:52 PM
I also got mine today :)

I'm taking a trip to Texas week after next and plan to share them with a couple of family members who have expressed interest in Linux. With any luck, there will be at least a couple more Ubuntu users :)

musicman2059
July 7th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Well, it says 4-6 weeks but I think 6-8 is about right. The network admin for my company brought in a whole bunch of em a couple of weeks ago and I got my hands on one... and that's how I'm running Ubuntu today.

benplaut
July 7th, 2005, 09:34 PM
i don't think they're going to come today :?

Mighty Mik
July 9th, 2005, 11:35 AM
I ordered a new batch the day the became available, so it's like 3 months now...that's 1/2 way thru the development cycle, right?

theturner
July 19th, 2005, 11:58 AM
My Hoary CDs came today. The Warty CDs were somewhat faster. Nevermind, I apt-get upgraded anyway, and now I can distributed CDs to my friends.

Goldenmouse
July 19th, 2005, 03:22 PM
My Hoary CDs came today. The Warty CDs were somewhat faster. Nevermind, I apt-get upgraded anyway, and now I can distributed CDs to my friends.
Ordered mine over a month ago, and I'm beginning to think that I won't get Hoary, but Breezy instead.

UbuWu
July 19th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Got mine yesterday! :grin: