PDA

View Full Version : Who gives a Croc?!

RAV TUX
June 11th, 2007, 12:52 AM
Honestly I have seen other people wear these, are they really that comfortable?

Adamant1988
June 11th, 2007, 12:53 AM
My girlfriend swears by them. She's made me try hers on, while the size was uncomfortable (I wear a size 11 1/2 in Mens and her foot is about half the size of mine) I can tell you that the material they're made of really feels good.

She's been wearing the same pair for about 2 years now, they're all worn out but she refuses to get rid of them. So... I suppose they really ARE that good.

TheRingmaster
June 11th, 2007, 12:54 AM
They may not look to good, but they are very comfortable.

ynnhoj
June 11th, 2007, 01:02 AM
yep -- quite comfortable. cheap too!

yabbadabbadont
June 11th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Just be sure to always use a grounding strap if you are going to both wear those and work on your computer... ;)

I seem to remember reading a news article about some company that banned the wearing of them by their employees for that reason.

Spr0k3t
June 11th, 2007, 01:05 AM
I have a pair of crocs for working around the house. When I go out and about, I wouldn't be caught dead in public with them on. Ugly things imho.

FuturePilot
June 11th, 2007, 01:45 AM
They're ugly ugly ugly:roll:

nalmeth
June 11th, 2007, 02:35 AM
I hear they're great, most of the people I know who wear them are female, but theres a guy on my hockey team who wears them a lot, and puts up with the crap everyone gives him.

They look more secure and snug than slippers, but with a lot of ventilation.

Baelfael
June 11th, 2007, 02:43 AM
They look stupid. People look really stupid when they wear these things.

az
June 11th, 2007, 03:01 AM
They are great. They were invented in Québec. They are made of a mildew-resistant plastic. They also have a kind of high heel so thay make women look sexy.

Lots of people wear them in the operating room, instead of traditional rubber OR clogs.

Stew2
June 11th, 2007, 03:01 AM
I've got a set of army green ones. They are very comfortable and light. I wouldn't reccomend them for long walks though... no ankle support. Great for taking out the dog, working around the yard etc. My 6 year old son never wants to take his off. They do look a little goofy though :D.

gordon58
June 11th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Mario Battali?