PDA

View Full Version : Linux and anti-******* merchandise

Old *ix Geek
June 10th, 2007, 01:44 AM
Looking for pro-Linux and/or anti-windows merchandise? Check out our selection of products (http://www.cafepress.com/saproducts/539539) ranging from bumper stickers to t-shirts, coffee mugs to mousepads, and lots of things in between.

Our most popular designs include Linux: Because rebooting is only for installing hardware (http://www.cafepress.com/saproducts/868656) and Friends don't let friends do windows (http://www.cafepress.com/saproducts/947757).

jgrabham
June 10th, 2007, 02:26 AM
Wow love the "there's no place like 127.0.0.1" :]

reidms
June 10th, 2007, 06:46 PM

I wore that shirt to my Linux User Group yesterday :P

however mine was from thinkgeek

gordon58
June 11th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Ha ha...good stuff.. but it is "RTFM Read the FINE manual" Not offended in the least, but someone might be.. of course I can learn to keep my thoughts to myself.
I love the ..what was it.. " not like air conditioners" great one!

Old *ix Geek
June 14th, 2007, 08:57 PM
No, no, no! It's definitely not the FINE manual! ;) At least not when *I* say it. :D

skrebbel
January 17th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Hey guys!

Now, this might be the wrong place to ask, but it came third on my "windows merchandise" google search so i figured asking couldnt hurt. so, do you know of any place where i can order *pro* windows merchandise? (not anti-linux, no worries. consider this a dual-boot request)

I don't know, like, t-shirts saying "Bill is my homeboy" or "Windows. Pwning your household since 1985" or something like that. I'm sure the pros can make em up even funnier. Any hints?

Thanks, and good luck grepping!

Old *ix Geek
January 21st, 2008, 10:04 PM
do you know of any place where i can order *pro* windows merchandise?
I don't know, like, t-shirts saying "Bill is my homeboy" or "Windows. Pwning your household since 1985" or something like that. I'm sure the pros can make em up even funnier. Any hints?
Well, unlike Linux, Micro$oft doesn't allow people to use their product names on merchandise. So it's unlikely that you'll find LEGAL products out there...aside from which...sorry, but I can't help wondering...why would anyone WANT to advertise the fact that they LIKE *******? :shock:

drunkardivan
January 24th, 2008, 01:22 AM

That's on my doormat. It's from thinkgeek. I could drop a thousand bucks there in about 27 seconds.

Snapdragon19
August 19th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Hey guys!

Now, this might be the wrong place to ask, but it came third on my "windows merchandise" google search so i figured asking couldnt hurt. so, do you know of any place where i can order *pro* windows merchandise? (not anti-linux, no worries. consider this a dual-boot request)

Thanks, and good luck grepping!

You sir, are a troll.

Elfy
August 19th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Closed - serious outbreak of necromancy here.