June 9th, 2007, 03:40 AM
I really expected the subject of your post to end with "News at 11" :D

RAV TUX
June 9th, 2007, 03:43 AM
I really expected the subject of your post to end with "News at 11" :D
nah old video, but still fun.

enopepsoo
June 9th, 2007, 03:45 AM
That was awesome. I think that sperm wales are actually the real top predator in the oceans. That is of course if you don't count men using 5 mile wide nets (that scrape that ocean bottom bare) as predators.

LollYouSuckZor
June 9th, 2007, 03:45 AM
lol!1!!!!

cmmike1
June 9th, 2007, 03:47 AM
that was cool. i didn't expect that. it reminds me of the video of the snake eating a baby hippo.

mech7
June 9th, 2007, 12:18 PM
That was awesome. I think that sperm wales are actually the real top predator in the oceans. That is of course if you don't count men using 5 mile wide nets (that scrape that ocean bottom bare) as predators.

Supposedly, these whales get attacked by giant squids nobody has seen it yet though i think..

steeleyuk
June 9th, 2007, 12:32 PM
that was cool. i didn't expect that. it reminds me of the video of the snake eating a baby hippo.

How could you not expect that when the title of the thread says it all ;)

LightB
June 9th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Supposedly, these whales get attacked by giant squids nobody has seen it yet though i think..

It's believed by scientists that some whales feed on giant squids deep in the ocean although it's never been witnessed.

As far as the octopus eating a shark, not surprising but it wasn't a great white shark. Now some animal eating an adult great white that would be something.

airtonix
June 9th, 2007, 12:44 PM
re: qiant squid: wasnt there incidents of sperm whales showing up with massive scars or wounds?

oh and the octopus....its just on drugs. the keepers dropped crack instead of wheat powder.

think about it. the shark is the type to have never seen the real outside world, only this nice predictable pen hold that is the marine world.

if that octpus tried that on a white pointer in the wild....man you'd be seeing a white pointer wearing a ballenrina skirt with eight dervish spikes twirling round'.

"hi.....My names Bruce" {big grin reveals obscene amount of white, pointy....sharp teeth}

LightB
June 9th, 2007, 01:09 PM
re: qiant squid: wasnt there incidents of sperm whales showing up with massive scars or wounds?

In the case of tentacle scars, allegedly because the squid try to fight back as they get grabbed in the whales' mouths. That's what they say.

fuscia
June 9th, 2007, 01:31 PM
LOL! when 'nessy' hits the open sea, there'll be a great gnashin' o' teeth.

jgrabham
June 9th, 2007, 03:03 PM
I'd rather be eaten by a shark than an octopus!