PDA

View Full Version : What good happened to you today?

gvoima
June 8th, 2007, 03:01 PM
It's a beautiful summer day and even if I'm having some fever and a soar throat, I think I'm in love :)

Share your ups and downs for the day!

*jamming around and playing Diana Krall & Tony Bennett - I've Got The World On A String* :wink:

starcraft.man
June 8th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Uh, I woke up... had a glass of orange juice. And now I'm in the middle of reinstalling my VMs and answering questions and threads (like this one) :p.

Nothing super special so far. Oh and yesterday was fun, I got my first BSoD in a long time, it was in my VM :p.

tcpip4lyfe
June 8th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Woke up 5 minutes ago. Coffee is brewing and when Im awake Im going to play Frisbee golf all day since I don't work today.

stalker145
June 8th, 2007, 03:38 PM
I guess in a way you could say that this good happened to me... in a roundabout way.

My wife took her NC state paramedic test last week and got the results today - She's now a fully certified Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic (EMT-P) \\:D/

slimdog360
June 8th, 2007, 03:49 PM
the weather here isn't as good, one of the worst storms we have had for years is about. I got a good laugh at a guy I splashed as I was driving home from work though, it was just like in the movies.

a couple of pics of a coal ship that got washed up cause of the storm.
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4202/coalshipiiby0.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2368/coalshipiiiav3.jpg

ThinkBuntu
June 8th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Good or bad, I accidentally slept until 8:30 instead of my usual 6:30, and showed up at the office over an hour late. High of 97 today...no fun!

gvoima
June 8th, 2007, 03:56 PM
That's pretty nasty, haven't had a really bad weather in a long time here :)

slimdog360
June 8th, 2007, 04:04 PM
most of the streets are flooded and that goes for pretty much the whole state.

Zkupa
June 8th, 2007, 04:05 PM
We have a really good weather up here.. to good nearly, cant get used to the heat :S

Think the best thing that happened to me was when my weekend started. Hate being on work when the sun is shining :D

Adamant1988
June 8th, 2007, 04:15 PM
It's a beautiful summer day and even if I'm having some fever and a soar throat, I think I'm in love :)

Share your ups and downs for the day!

*jamming around and playing Diana Krall & Tony Bennett - I've Got The World On A String* :wink:

It seems that everything is going fine for me joining the U.S. Army, according to my recruiter. Past that, I just finished with my morning workout and my arms and abs are tired, so I feel great.

Bachstelze
June 8th, 2007, 04:21 PM
"Good" ? Haha, I'm not even sure I know what that word means :p

Lucifiel
June 8th, 2007, 04:22 PM
It seems that everything is going fine for me joining the U.S. Army, according to my recruiter. Past that, I just finished with my morning workout and my arms and abs are tired, so I feel great.

Whoa... going to Iraq??! O_o;; Or some other place?

That aside, I'm very happy... I managed to compile about 100 over images within a month for a project I belong to.

Total images(psd, xcf and all sorta images files) compiled and saved so far: 1.8 gb and 1503 files. Around 600 more files to go. :P

Finally, I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. :D

Adamant1988
June 8th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Whoa... going to Iraq??! O_o;; Or some other place?

That aside, I'm very happy... I managed to compile about 100 over images within a month for a project I belong to.

Total images(psd, xcf and all sorta images files) compiled and saved so far: 1.8 gb and 1503 files. Around 600 more files to go. :P

Finally, I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. :D

Could be. Who know, right?

jgrabham
June 8th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Nothing (except handed in my french c/w so can forget about that now)

Lucifiel
June 8th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Could be. Who know, right?

Yeech... best luck, mate! :D

May you make it through your missions and stuff.

jephrandall
June 8th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Well, for the first time in months I woke up to beautiful blue sky, no traffic (radio folks said it seemed like Saturday traffic), and I got to work early. I read a book for 20 mins, and now I'm browsing though the threads here. It's a good day to be alive!

diskotek
June 8th, 2007, 08:14 PM
i finished my master thesis and waiting for the jury. and also from morning to evening, i planned my interrail tour. yeah it was nice to surfing on the web to plan dates & times of trains, hostels, friends to see & stay etc. this is totally laziness & i love it.

i'm quite happy

gashcr
June 8th, 2007, 08:41 PM
NOTHING... It has been actually one of the worst days in my whole life!!

steeleyuk
June 8th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Beckham was declared fit for the match tomorrow.

Thats been about the highlight of my day.

IgnacioMiller
June 8th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I got my System76 laptop!:D

gvoima
June 9th, 2007, 04:37 AM
I got my System76 laptop!:DThat's very nice! :)

My fever is up to 39,1 degrees celsius. Now it's time to take some serious healing stuff to use, home made juice with a lot of vitamins and some infection painkillers ;-)

Wish me luck \o/