PDA

View Full Version : Algebra 2 Trig

LostArt
June 6th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Is anyone here good at Algebra two Trig cause I could use with some help for My math final tommorow, I'll be studying later and would just like to know If there is someone I could P.M for backup, I have to get a ninety two on the final to raise my grade to a B.

Also Does anyone know the story Night, Lord of the flies, or Metamorphosis by Kafa really well, that's for Engllish

Patrick-Ruff
June 6th, 2007, 11:55 PM
I knwo the stories Night and Lord of the Flies

SoulinEther
June 7th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Coming too late for this stuff, lol.

godd4242
June 7th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Is anyone here good at Algebra two Trig cause I could use with some help for My math final tommorow, I'll be studying later and would just like to know If there is someone I could P.M for backup, I have to get a ninety two on the final to raise my grade to a B.

Also Does anyone know the story Night, Lord of the flies, or Metamorphosis by Kafa really well, that's for Engllish

Haven't been payin much attention in class eh?

LOTF = all the kids kill each other game over no respawns

I know some trig if you wanna AIM me, dont know about those other two books though.

I bombed my HGeo and HChem finals though

77 and 78 ;_;

SoulinEther
June 7th, 2007, 12:15 AM
sin(x)=cos(x-pi/2)

LostArt
June 7th, 2007, 04:43 AM
Sorry to respond a bit late I was studying, god I hate finals. So PM me if I PM'ed you please, thanks for all your help, this forum rocks, no one ever helps me in other forums, especially with random stuff like this.

BTW I bombed my Hchem final too, I hate CHEMISTRY!!!