PDA

View Full Version : Projects in need of websites

sprinkles
June 2nd, 2007, 11:57 PM
Does anyone know of any projects that are in need of websites (or a re-design)?

I have some free time next week and I'd like to give something back to the community, but I'm no programmer!

maniacmusician
June 3rd, 2007, 12:12 AM

I have some free time next week and I'd like to give something back to the community, but I'm no programmer!
If no one replies to this post, then you could spend the next week learning how to program :)

My project needs a website designed, but I'm planning on doing it myself. My web-coding is....a little rusty, to say the least, so I need a brush up.

But yeah, if no one answers this then you could start learning how to program. It's quite a constructive use of your time.

PS: I recommend ruby :)

RAV TUX
June 3rd, 2007, 12:15 AM

I have some free time next week and I'd like to give something back to the community, but I'm no programmer!Are you familiar with drupal? (http://drupal.org/)

I could use some help with the Oz website, at CafeLinux.org

PM me to let me know, also include some links to websites you have designed or worked on.

sprinkles
June 3rd, 2007, 12:25 AM
If no one replies to this post, then you could spend the next week learning how to program :)

My project needs a website designed, but I'm planning on doing it myself. My web-coding is....a little rusty, to say the least, so I need a brush up.

But yeah, if no one answers this then you could start learning how to program. It's quite a constructive use of your time.

PS: I recommend ruby :)

Heh, I can program PHP, just nothing on the desktop (not even PHP-GTK). I'm going to learn Ruby one day, it's on my list!