PDA

View Full Version : A confession of guilt

Lucifiel
June 2nd, 2007, 04:31 AM
I'm sorry, Ubuntu. I'm really sorry that I cheated on you but you didn't allow me to boot from an iso image on my pc and the only way I could run you in working condition was to install you onto my hdd.

So, I've been hanging around with this cutie called Wolvix and times have been fun because Wolvix's so much faster than you. :( But, I still miss you. Every time, every single day when I gaze upon his face, I still see you in my eyes.

So, you know what I've decided? When I get my RMaed hdd back, I promise I'll tweak you till you're faster than Windows. Then when you think that things are all right, I'll drug you and make you sure you don't remember anything at all! :D

Yes, Ubuntu, you may be in my thoughts but I am your mistress. Remember that! :D You will be mine and give into the sublime delight of pure evil.

You will be bound in chains and will be mine for life. :twisted:

FuturePilot
June 2nd, 2007, 04:34 AM
So I guess we all have secret affairs with Ubuntu going on:p

RAV TUX
June 2nd, 2007, 04:45 AM
I'm sorry, Ubuntu. I'm really sorry that I cheated on you but you didn't allow me to boot from an iso image on my pc and the only way I could run you in working condition was to install you onto my hdd.

So, I've been hanging around with this cutie called Wolvix and times have been fun because Wolvix's so much faster than you. :( But, I still miss you. Every time, every single day when I gaze upon his face, I still see you in my eyes.

So, you know what I've decided? When I get my RMaed hdd back, I promise I'll tweak you till you're faster than Windows. Then when you think that things are all right, I'll drug you and make you sure you don't remember anything at all! :D

Yes, Ubuntu, you may be in my thoughts but I am your mistress. Remember that! :D You will be mine and give into the sublime delight of pure evil.

You will be bound in chains and will be mine for life. :twisted:

I guess we are all guilty of this to a degree....

I Love Wolvix also.....

Even more so I have gone off and developed a entirely new distro, even though I am committed to Oz now.

Ubuntu is where I got started, as a retired staff member ubuntuforums.org is still my home, my family....please don't be upset with me, I am still here, still use Ubuntu (on my old machine)....but I am committed to another.

Please be proud that one of your own has started something a new, not in opposition but a part of the extended family we call Linux.

We're all in this together, and I admit I have been the biggest distro **** on the forums, but Ubuntu you will always be my first, and ubuntuforums.org will always be my home on-line.

steven8
June 2nd, 2007, 05:19 AM
I don't know, but I feel like a need a cigarette. . .